Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 17 years girl. I have some problems. The time period is changing continuously. Sometimes it will happen middle of month, sometimes last, and it sometimes 2 days then one day later, and blood is empty for bleeding, I am very nervous. I feel so weak. What can I do?
My friend has recently got married so she is very afraid of participating in sex. What are the things to follow for 1st time participation in sex and what will be the result after participating in sex?
There are many sexual problems that can damage your love life completely. For example, low sperm count and premature ejaculation are common sexual problems of men. Similarly, lack of sex drive is one of the major health problems among couples.
You can find various aphrodisiacs in the market that are consumed to increase sex. However, you can try some exotic Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally. India is the land where the Kamasutra evolved and spread across the world. So the land of
Kamasutra has lots of foods to offer for libido. Indian foods to increase sex drive are healthy for fighting sexual problems and they act much as an aphrodisiac for couples. Indian foods to increase sex like ajwain (carom seeds), milk, honey are used from ancient times to increase sex hormones. Ashwagandha is an ancient wisdom that is bestowed upon us to overcome libido problems.
Indian foods to increase sex are natural libido boosters that can bring spice in your love life and make you enjoy the act of pleasure. Here are the Indian foods to increase sex drive or restore it naturally.
1. Cardamom: it is a romantic spice that can restore the libido by boosting your mood. Cardamom oil massage is romantic and it contains cineole which treats impotence and increases sexual response.
2.Celery: the green celery releases androstenone that produces the strong smell. This aromatic smell of celery attracts the mate. It also contains androsterone, an odorless hormone which is released through men's perspiration.
3. Banana: do not go to the shape of this wonder fruit. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which increases libido and treats impotence in men. Potassium and vitamin b boost up energy levels in the body.
4. Eggs: eggs balance the hormone levels and fight stress. This Indian food increases sex naturally as it fights both the problems that affect your drive. Moreover, eggs are a symbol of fertility and rebirth.
5. Garlic: eating the strong pungent smelled garlic before the session is not what we are suggesting, but it's important to know that garlic contains allicin which increases blood flow to the sexual organs
6. Ashwagandha: this is an Indian ginseng which is very popular medicine to increase sex. Indian foods to increase sex always include this ayurvedic medicine
7. Ginseng: the ginseng root is widely known as libido-boosters. It is also used to lower blood sugar and boost the immune system
8. Chocolate: chocolate is a well-known aphrodisiac which is a natural libido booster. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that makes you feel in love
9. Figs: dry figs increase libido naturally. They are one of the Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally.
10.Oysters: according to Romans, oysters is a natural aphrodisiac and casanova used to eat 50 raw oysters every morning. No wonder, oysters can build the perfect drive.
Care to share:)
Am is pregnant and in the eighteenth week of pregnancy. She sudnly feel pain in lower left abdominal area and sever pain in the lower back. Would you please told us what precautions should we take.
If we kiss a girl and her saliva goes into mouth there Will be a any problem ? One of my relative is her age is 35 and she suddenly started kissing me and made me closer to her. .is better to have closed with him I too feel happy with him and she too.
What does single line and double line represent in prega news test. Which line represents for pregnancy.
Hi doctor I married 3 yrs back. But we dont have a child. 2 times child aborted due to rubella fever. Is there any problem on my sperm count. I want to know how to check my sexual health. I am unable to enjoy with my wife, more than one time. I feel tired and sperms like a water. Help me to resolve my problem.
I had sex with my gf on 06/06/16 she had m.c on 27/05/16. And I gave her unwanted 72 on 7/06/16 after that I have unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Should I give her again unwanted 72. Or not. Is she will pregnant .help me.
This question is for gynecologist. Doctor only in summers I noticed that I get itching in my vagina. What should I do?
I am 65 year old Male. Blood is passing along with urine. What disease this could be ? What Diagnostics would help identify the disease ? What could be the treatment ?
Hello doctor! My mothers age ia 50 plus she is goog and no problem with god grace but often when see watch t.v she feel drowsy or sleeps! Whether its day and night only watches tv she sleep. Let me tell you she do house hold chores is it laziness?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer