Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor, I had my first pregnancy miscarriage in march 2014 and till now no success. HSG test showed both tube are blocked at proximal end. I want to conceive soon so please tell me some proper advice regarding treatment and doctor. As my financial condition is also not good and I live in faridabad. So please rply I want to have baby.
Hi, in my breast I have small gland fro past since 7years that becomes sometimes pain. 2years before I got married and I have one baby is any problem about that it vl causes cancer. I already consult a doctor before marriage she prefer mammography ultrasound scan but she did not give any clarity about that. Am very scaring about that.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is
A miscarriage: There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is
Rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy—one that is not in its usual place in the uterus—for example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of a corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor:Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours.
A woman is considered to have an infertility or sterility problem when she is unable to conceive a child after at least one year of unprotected, regular, well-timed intercourse.
Infertility also includes an inability to maintain a pregnancy or carry a child to live birth, as described by the World Health Organization.
Female infertility accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases, according to the American Pregnancy Association. In fact, it affects an estimated 48 million women worldwide.
In women, fertility can be affected by various health problems, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, anemia, thyroid problems, blocked fallopian tubes, Candida and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Other factors, such as heavy drinking, smoking, age (older than 35), obesity, excessive stress, a history of irregular or painful periods, a poor diet and intense physical training, can also increase a woman’s risk of infertility.
Experiencing infertility is emotionally painful for any woman and can lead to anxiety, isolation, extended periods of depression, and an inability to concentrate on daily tasks.
With techniques such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) or surrogacy, many women struggling with infertility are eventually able to have a child. However, these techniques are very expensive and some women simply cannot afford them.
There are natural and herbal treatments that also can help fight the root cause of infertility and increase your chances of getting pregnant. Lifestyle factors, such as regular exercise and following a healthy diet, can also help.
No doubt it's really difficult to cut down calories during festival. However you can try to cut down calories by using the following smart ways.
1. Prepare yourself for the rakshabandhan-this means you need to be careful from few days in advance and have a check on your calorie intake right from the morning of rakshabandhan
Start replacing your usual breakfast with food items with minimum calories so that you can have space for more calories when you meet your relatives &friends.
2. Cut calories at work - avoid drinking 4-5 cups of tea or coffee when at work this will help you cut down 200-250 calories.
3. Cut down intake of cola-drinking a cola bottle with lunch or dinner means additional 145 calories. Avoid this.
4. Work out-make up your mind to add some time to your workout schedule before & after festival. This will help you shred some of the additional weight &also prepare your body not to absorb fat through sweet & other rich food items.
5. Foods rich in fiber & water - try to opt for food items that are rich in fiber & enjoy your food while you eat.
6. Dinner-pay attention to what you take at dinner. Serve this at your home, you can either take low calorie food item or simply drink a glass of milk. It is completely up to you.
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
I am 25 years old. Every month when menses comes. Its ache my stomach. Some time its unbearable. Some time I do vomiting in periods. When I have done with vomit. My pain is totally vanish. Please provide me some solution for get rid of this abdomen pain in period.
I am 20 week pregnancy. I have 3 times White discharge in small amount through vagina.In whole day. And when I go to stool pass, small amount of white discharge occurred. In pregnancy, how much discharge is normal? Please suggest me.
I am not pregnant so which reasons still I do not get periods? Its monopose or what? I am so worried about this.
Hello sir, it would be a a great fever if you tell me about the outcome of the following, Sir a girl had sex and she had sex on her ovulating day after periods, the sex was done with a condom on and everything was safe hopefully. The girl's ovulation time (before periods) has come and she is not able to see the ovulation fluid (white lining) from the vagina and no cramps (before periods) what should be your opinion on her situation. Everything was safe but is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
I had a sex with my boyfriend last night without any protection and I took ipill at last night. Ipill will stop the pregnancy? Ipill is enough or another tablet I have to take to stop and how would I know that I'm not pregnant Dr. please tell me.
I am trying for baby my first child is 8 years n 4 month back I have dnc after dat heavy bleeding problem Dr. gave me novelon tablet 21 days den its ok ultra sound report is ok. But now I am trying for baby last month I am not become pregnant. I take productive f tablets. Last month when I got my period very early cramps n hand n feet burn start period feelings before 10 days now also I try for baby my period date is 5 n I never late so this time also I feel before 13 days like dis. N tell me one more thing I have 2 more unsafe days na please reply what to do.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.