Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalit JollyYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age 26, 8 years I have masturbation habit, last 6 month I have some problem. My penis are small. My face look like age 35, hairs are changing to white, can not able to do hard work, leg pain. I stop non veg last 3 months, no alcohol & no smoking habit. Daily walking upto 4 km.
Hi I'm a male when I go outside in sun my face looks sweaty and dark and my face looks tired please help me out wat should I do suggest me something how to control and avoid this problem how to look fair and glowing and fresh even in the sun or I go outside in the sun to look fair in the sun and healthy skin please help me out please.
Res Sir, I am 30 years old. I am mentally stressed for past 5 years because of my skin tanning. I am very fair. After delivery my skin was tanning suddenly. I was committed suicide also but no use. So many treatment are going but no use. Sir I want one question what is my problem? No one can't saying. Sir can you help me if any possible to change my skin? Please tell sir .
Sir I am 24 years old I face some problem in so many years . Every 10-15 min urine will be pass especially this problem come only cold whether time I test sugar and ct scan but its not show any problem .but why this problem come I don't know proper condition please plz give me proper solution for this problem.
Dear sir, My question is to be in my face there are many black pimple rashes how to remove the blackness in face and pimples cause the blackness in face please give me the suggestion for clean skin in my face. Thank you.
Suffering from fungus. Applying tyza cream twice a day and having intradem tablet twice a day. But I am not getting any relief. Please suggest me some good medicine. itching is also there.
She is suffering anal pain last 1 year and treatment of bone tv last 1 year. And also treatment at sankra world hospital bangaloru for remuthate arrthaite. As per my report. Please help what I do.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"