Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Shalit JollyYour feedback matters!
Sir my skin has various pimples back marks left on my face, so please suggest me the cream which will help me to get rid off pimples marks and get my skin fairer.
What should be the skin care routine at the age of 24 for better skin texture and complexion or healthy skin?
I'm working in a MNC even though my skin colour gets dull. I want to whiten my skin color naturally, can you please suggest me to get whitening my skin by home made solution.
I am 21 years old. My skin type is oily. How can I get fairer skin within few weeks? I prefer home remedies.
I am 27 old year, female and my problem is having a dark circles. Please suggest any home made remedy.
I'm a 25 years female. I have dark skinned knuckle of finger and toe. What should I change in my diet or which skin cream I should use?
Hello doctor. I have a blackhead problem on nose its black spot around my nose. Please give me some home remedy. And my skin is dry.
my one side face in a dark black spot for 7 year somthing please suggest me and solved my problem thanks
I have a dark patches on my face. It is from last 2 years. & from this dark patches. It shows me ugly. I fed up wid this. Please help.
Doctor, mere face par bahut share pimples ke black ahead hai or pores bhi bahut sari hai or summer ke time par mere face par oil aa ne lag jata hai please tell me how can I prevent this or wapas apne purine face me aa saku.
The blue light emitted from your TV, computer and phone is called high-energy visible light (HEV) and is as dangerous, if not more, than sun damage. Mobile phones, tablets and laptops could trigger skin cancer by reflecting the sun's harmful UV rays, scientists have warned.
I have a skin problem where the tips of figures crack and later a hard skin comes over it am using Clobetasol and Salicylic acid ointment, but heals and cracks again. Do I need to take something orally with application.
Dear sir/mam, I have developed with a pink color bulged muscle out of my motion excreta place, its not paining but what's that? What are the chances. Now I am pregnant, how can I remove tat please suggest.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.