Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Sud
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SudYour feedback matters!
I missed my period last month, I refer to doctor and she prescribe me for pregnancy test and it's came Negative. Then she give me tablet named MEPRATE but it doesn't work. Now from last 2-3 days I am having heavy white discharge along with abdominal pain. Can you please suggest me what I will do now.
I am ninth month pregnant now. How can I get normal delivery with simple exercises. Can you pls tell me.
I am a 24 year girl my menstrual cycle is skipping every month. My Prolactin is high iys about 40 45 now its 80 wat do to from past 4 year wat to do. I am scared.
Pregnancy is a time in woman’s life where you need to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you will give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby. Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your Gynaecologist or family doctor to start with your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet. Your meals should have plenty of fruits and vegetables daily along with carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get more of fiber this way. Daily servings of protein, such as pulses, nuts (vegetarian source), eggs, fish or lean meat (non-vegetarian source) should be added. Have milk and dairy foods daily.
- Take supplements advised by your doctor: Growing baby requires vitamins and mineral supplements. There are standard guidelines for prescribing supplements like Folic Acid, Iron, and Calcium. They should be taken as per doctor’s advise.
- Be careful about food hygiene: Home cooked foods are advisable in pregnancy. For working women, it is advisable that they carry small packets of longer lasting homemade snacks like Laddoos, Chakli, Khakhara etc to be eaten during the day along with fruits like apple, grapes etc. General dictum is to avoid junk & street food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. Exercise regimen should be discussed with your doctor first.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your urinary bladder, vagina, and rectum. In pregnancy, there is extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken. Your Gynaecologist will teach you exercises to take care of pelvic floor during pregnancy and delivery.
- Stop taking alcohol: Drinking alcohol is associated with many complications in pregnancy. It should be stopped
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. Their use should be minimized
- Stop smoking: Smoking is deemed injurious to health at any point of time in your life.
- Get adequate rest: A pregnant lady requires a good night’s sleep of 8 hours as well as some resting period during the day. Try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualization, massage, listening to good music, reading. Avoid too much use of social media.
What will happen if you follow these tips?
- Healthy weight gain of both mother and baby
- Happy mother
- Uneventful pregnancy duration
- Easy labor and delivery
- Happy and satisfied family
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is white discharge and itching sensation in the vagina. Consulted doctor. But the problem occurs again after a month or so. Was using initiwash. Not much helpful. Want to know the reason and permanent cure.
I was having cyst in my ovary, I had Medicine for 3 months, after that cyst got dissolved. Now after 2 months I missed my period by 2 days till now. Should I go for pregnancy test at home. Or there is a possibility that cyst has come up again?
The mixture is made with these flowers:
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)