Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SinhaYour feedback matters!
Hi my friend have ulcer problem with stage 2 and he unable to recover from after taking proper precautions but still no progress. So any advice from your side. Please send your suggestion?
Hi, I have ulcers in my mouth. Taken medicines but no benefit. It is from 3 years.Please suggest me something for that.
I am very fat and felling weakness always I felling sadly my stomach is increasing day by day and my teeth is weak and release smell from mouth.
I am 24 years old my front lower teeth is shaking and its gum is receding as well please suggest what should I do?
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well through brushing. I have a bad breath prblm too. Whenever I brush again it start to smell after 10 min. Remedy?
I'm 30 years old male I got very big heat bubble in my mouth on the lower lip inside it hurting me a lot since 1 month I tried my things and taken be complex tablets and riboflavin tablet please suggest me some better tablets or ailment please doctor.
Hey I am ujjwal and I am 20 years old, and having problem with my my teeth's. Firstly whenever I try open any hard thing like cold drinks bottle cap from my mouth, I am facing that my teeth is shattering. Secondly, recently I have scaling and filling in my mouth, even after that I am having bad breath in mouth, got start pain every time after eating anything. What should I do now?
Sir my teeth is some broken what can I do sir mere 4 se 5 teeth tut gaya hai sir kya payment solution hai no cell 9126806498.
I have a cavity in my teeth. The doctor said rct is the only way to save you teeth mam there is some other way to save my teeth. There is sensitivity and pain also pain increases in night at the time of sleeping. Rct cost 3000 rs so it is huge amount. Any other way.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.