Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
I don't get my cycle every month from my first cycle while be there any treatment for regularity on for cycle.
I am 2 month pregnant now and my doctor has prescribed me microgest 200 mg and duvadilan 40 mg. Earlier I was on metformin 500. I want to now the effect of these medicines on my pregnancy an is it safe? I am a working women so need to travel daily.
I am suffering from pcod, thyroid and I have excess weight. I am going to the gym from. The past one month. Still i. Can't find any change in my weight. Kindly suggest something to loose weight.
Hello Doctor, I'm 21 years old and I am married for 8 months and I have missed my periods from 3 months. I have consulted a gynaecologist for my pregnancy and also thyroid scan, both the results are seems to be negative. I have got this problem only after my marriage before the marriage I did not have this problem in me. I don't no why suddenly I have got this problem Doctor. Please tell me some solution for this? Please.
Hi. I had period at February 19. Now a days I didn't get period and also no symptoms for period. Today I took pregnancy urine test in my home bt that rest came negative only. I'm pregnant or not. Tell me.
How to reduce pussy pain every day and sex lubricant gel good for every day sex and how to improve fearless sex improve feelings, wife mind. My wife feels fear every day during sex. How to improve her feelings about sex and how to reduce pussy pain during sex?
Every time my date use to come 6 days early n I use to get so much pain in stomach n full body and my urine is to pass less in periods time but this time it's came 2 days before and I'm not getting any pain in body n stomach. Why like this? And 6 month back same thing happened to me and after a period I came to know that I was pregnant n it's got miscarriage. Can I do pregnancy test or no.
Hello doctor. I am 6 week pregnant. It's my 3rd pregnancy. 1ectopic n 2 baby boy. please help me wat type of food we take for healthy baby.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.