Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini MunjalYour feedback matters!
Meri beti (16 years) kisi bhi time fridge me se ice cubes nikal kr khati rhti h isse usse koi side effect to nhi hoga?
I am newly married couple me and my wife age is 20 years. But there is a problem in excitation of my wife. She excited for a short time. I make an effort to excite her but at the time of entering she afraid and a great pain during intercourse after that we have to stop it. So please suggest me what is the problem.
My wife is 25 years old and having an 9 month baby. And she regularly breastfeeding, so I want to know the best suitable oral contraceptive for her in this condition.
What are the fruits and all to be taken to increase Blood in the body when ia female is pregnant? Please suggest me?
I am 25 years old female, recently married. From 3 months my period is coming within 12-15 days. Feeling tired. Is there anything serious about this?
I am 34 years old. But I am very thin. My weight only 45 kg height 5.4 ench. And from three months my mensence not clear? what's reason?
Im married and is planning for a baby now. For last 3 days I had a mixture of fenugreek, dates butter and milk as I heard it improve weight gain. Now I heard fenugreek will cause harmful effects too. Is consumption of fenugreek a problem? Will it cause any problem? Will it cause any problem for getting pregnant? What will be the probable Side effects?
I am 27 years old and female. I have 2 years baby. I have done abortions for 2 times. I become so weak. What shall I have to do? I have stomach pain and urine infection.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits