Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Kanojia
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini KanojiaYour feedback matters!
Mood swings are defined as sudden and abrupt changes in mood. These mood swings can sometimes help promote problem solving abilities, but a stronger form of these can be associated to a more complex disorder namely, bipolar disorder that is characterised by the cyclical shift from manic to depressive and vice versa.
What causes mood swings?
There are several things that can trigger mood swings starting from your brain chemistry to substance abuse. The most common cause of moods swings can be-
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (NTs) in the brain (ex. Serotonin is majorly responsible for change in moods, changes in emotional state and sleep)
- Anabolic steroid abuse
- Borderline personality Disorder
- Autism or other pervasive developmental disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Major depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
How to deal with mood swings?
Mood swings can make life difficult for yourself and those around you as well. It is advisable to keep your mood swings under control in order to get along with your life normally.
- Try to remain positive: May be you have had a string of heartbreaks off late or failed interviews, but do not let that define a trend in your life. This can lead to depression and make you upset. Keep your mind open to other possibilities and never lose hope. Hope is something that keeps one going; it gives someone a purpose in life.
- Balance your life: Learn to maintain a balance between work and leisure. Don’t make your life all about work, take small breaks to do what you like (perhaps read a book, or play an instrument).
- Accept the grey in your life: “Life is like a box of chocolates”. You will never know what comes your way. It is never just black and white. Learn to accept that life can go a little downhill sometimes, but don’t be too alarmed by that. Enjoy the best and always keep yourself prepared for the worse.
- Learn to laugh: Enjoy and appreciate the little things around you. It might surprise you, if you consciously look around with an open mind, you will see the miniscule things that may make you laugh. Maybe that neighbour you find annoying is actually a fun guy to be with or that aunty who is always badgering you with questions is actually concerned about you. And most of all learn how to laugh at yourself! People have made a career over doing that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are more fun than you expected to be. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir my dad age is 57. He is unsleepy from past 30 days and he is very much interested in sex drive he tortures my mom every day and more suspicious on her even though she is good. She is not interested in sex drive as her age is 47. His bp raising for some days and going down .doctor reported that he is in delusion and depressed treat him as patient .so doctor advised to use above tablets ,no sugar, cbp is normal. We need to check mri brain scan .please advise us.
My body get affected by cold often (often means once in two months) is there any problem in my body or I don't have enough supplement.
My brother had distorted thoughts and was in a depressing state last month and we consulted the psychiatrist. She diagnosed him to be suffering from psychotic disorder but thankfully this is at a very initial stage. She also prescribed medicines risnia and dicorate for a week initially and then eventually for a month once a day. With medicines he became fine. Cud also have sound sleep and remained happy. Our parents and I supported him throughout, also took him out every other day for movies or dining out, etc. She also advised us to consult a psychologist for counselling. However within 2-3 sessions we found that the counselling was a waste of time since this psychologist was only giving general knowledge to my brother. Though one month of medicine is over. My brother has continuously been complaining of mild pain in his head, especially in his temple area. Do we need to again visit the psychiatrist or should we consult a neurosurgeon? We at home are confused right now, what to do?
Hi Sir, I am 18 years old I feel something different in my penis sometime the testes go above mean position is there any need to worry?
I want to know is masturbating twice or thrice a week is unhygienic or bad for health? Would this cause any problems in my sexual life or there could be less chances to be a Dad?
Successful weight loss involves making small changes that you can stick to for a long time. That means building regular physical activity into your daily routine. Adults between 19 and 64 should get at least 150 minutes of physical activity every week and those who are overweight are likely to need more than this to lose weight
To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume