Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini KanojiaYour feedback matters!
I have fat tummy. Please tell me how to get rid from it or what should I take in meal so that it will not increase more?
I am having allot of hair fall and dandruff problem especially it is more during the winters. What can I do internally nd externally to prevent hair fall and promote more hair growth. I am presently using shehnaaz shampoo and biotique conditioner. Along wid Scalpe dandruff shampoo once a month. I use patanjali brahmi hair oil and hair serum also. I drink only 2 cups of tea a day. I also go for loreal hair spa once in a month. Can you suggest me some regime for this.
Hi doctor My age is 36 but I am suffering from diabetes I have more stress in my job. I am have sex problem pls help me.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for everyone. However, as per studies 97% of Indian population skips breakfast. College and school going students top this list. Only 3 % actually have it in the morning.
Breakfast gives you the energy needed to start the day with energy and enthusiasm. It also boosts immunity and protects one from infections like TB and others which one can get from others. It prevents catabolism and muscle loss. Gym going guys looking to bulk must pay extra heed to the breakfast.
Some classical breakfast items include:
1) sugar free museli with glass of slim milk and 1 banana
2) a protein milk shake and 1 apple
3) oat meal along with an orange
4) 4 egg whites with a salad and 1 serving of juice.
For more information please message me.
I m 23 years old, and I have right knee ligament injury from 3 month, I have met several Dr, after 2 month one Dr. said its not ligament injury and he took out some water and pain decreased by 70% but, some times it still pain what may causes. Did it because of ligament injury or not.
I have mouth ulcers every 5-10 days, and I am losing my wait rapidly, decreasing my appetite also suggest me what should I do?
I have bald head and hair fall. Wat should I do to recover from this completely. Is there any medicines or treatment for this.
I am 27 years old and I am drak, I wanted to glow my face and neck and back can you please tell me what I can do for it.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.