Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini GuptaYour feedback matters!
One year before I married but still now I did not get pregnant. Please tell me what precautions to take for speedy pregnant.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
I started my period 12th this month but think I'm going be finished today then we be having sex every other day and on 25th and it said that If have it on 14th day that get pregnant as it ideal from first day started period.
I am 8th month pregnant woman last 5 days I am suffering from allergies it's like red in color coil shape itching also happened and it happens in my hand neck ,thigh . Please help me for it and let me know is it harmful for my baby or pregnancy.
If somehow my precum gets in contact with vagina. Thn? ? Is precum enough to get pregnant. Though I urinated after my last ejaculation.
Hi, I am 34 years old female 38 weeks pregnant as on date. My due date is 8th March 2016 and my first day of last menstruation period is 2nd June 2015. I'd like to understand that my pregnancy was formed only after the 2nd June 2015. Is this correct?
I am suffering from PCOD and taking medicine" medical" since august but still this prob is with me. I am trying to conceive, what to do to get rid of PCOD?
I want sex with my wife. With out having condom and I do not want to use any medicine after having sex to prevent pregnancy. She will get periods in between 14 to 19 days. Which days is safe not get pregnancy to have sex without using condom.
Mujhe periods ki bahut dikkat he mc regular nhi hoti 1 ya 2 month gap ho jata he to uske liye mujhe koi solutions do aap pls.
Sir after taking unwantedkit I got periods in a week after that am getting vomiting am I still pregnant.
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
Neha Bhatia tells us about healthy seeds. Seeds are tiny but power packed foods stuff. They are rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. Each seed has its own benefit. You can add them in food, salads, trail mixes, or just garnish desserts with it. You must have noticed, these days lot of processed foods have seeds added to them for example multigrain bread, chikki, chivdas etc to add on the nutritional and fiber value of these foods. Let’s talk about the health benefits of some seeds
1. Sunflower seeds:
It is rich in vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant. It prevents the heart and skin from damage by free radicals thereby preventing heart attacks and strokes
It is a great source of magnesium which reduces asthma and blood pressure and also acts as a muscle relaxant.
Due to its high fiber and physterol(cholesterol identical compound in plants) it reduces bad cholesterol.
Filled with folate which is responsible for synthesis of DNA and RNA. If taken by pregnant women, it can prevent neural tube defects in the baby.
They have anti inflammatory properties and reduce the pain in arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Excellent source of selenium- a powerful antioxidant which prevents the risk ofcancers like breast, stomach, prostrate etc in humans.
Very high in fiber which helps prevent constipation and acts as a natural laxative.
Rich in omega 3 fatty acids hence a valuable source for vegetarians. It helps to reduce blood pressure and many other inflammatory problems in the body.
Rich in lignans and omega 3 fatty acids which reduce cholesterol and prevent heart problems by unclogging arteries.
Due to its high fiber, it helps to control blood sugar levels and keep diabetes under check. 2 tbsp of flaxseeds/ day in powdered form is great and can be added to soups, salads, veggies, buttermilk, curd etc.
It had an ability to regulate estrogen in the body and hence prevents breast cancers in women and pre menstrual syndrome (PMS).
It may also prevent prostate cancer and prostate enlargement in men.
Additionally it helps in improving the quality of nails, skin and hair.
3. Pumpkin seeds:
It is rich in tryptophan which can reduce depression.
Rich in iron hence prevents anemia and improves energy
Due to its high content of magnesium, it improves concentration and brain function in children.
It improves prostate health in men.
Manganese in pumpkin seeds help antioxidants work better hence reduce chances of infectious diseases.
They are rich in MUFA hence reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
It is rich in zinc which helps to prevent osteoporosis especially in men.