Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini BhambeYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to get a normal pregnant as I am overweight or it will be difficult to get a normal delivery?
My 4.5 month old baby boy did nit like breast milk and formula milk. Whenever we have tried to feed him they are reacting for vomiting. Please suggest me what to do.
Hi. I'm 29 years old I've undergone ectopic rupture surgery on 22nd sept. Before 10 days prior to surgery I was suggested misoprost by OB because even after two three usg it was not detected and detected after CT scan. Is it possible? But after 4 weeks I still have very much weakness and tiredness. How long this weakness will continue. When will I have my periods back?
I can't do sports. In my pt period, I am always the last. I become breathless very very fast. Sometimes I have chest pain. My mom says I don't have enough bled because when I get hurt by something I jusy have a very small amount off bled.
I am 29 years old. We are trying to have baby, I have never missed a period, this month I missed it .i am 20 days due to my periods by got a negative pregnancy test. Please let me know why is that.
Me and my gf want to do sex but actually we are scared of pregnancy so what precaution should we take before and after sex?
Here are benefits of Preventive Screening
I am planning for baby, I used 3rd day of LMP siphene 100 mg with folic acid 5 mg, 11th day of scan 3 follicles in ovary. Size RO 14x11 mm. What can I do for increasing size of RO. This range of size is possible to conceive? I will change my tablets or anything? My fsh is 7.9.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.