Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini BhambeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 n on birthcontrol pills since 7 months. I had sex today on the 7th day of my period. Though ders no flow. However I think he had ejaculated inside. Will I be pregnant?!
My sister in law give birth to a baby boy in January her periods not start yet and she got pain in tummy regularly she give birth to her baby by c section.
My wife started taking oral contraceptive pill from 10th day. And also we started sex from 10th day and so on. Will she get pregnant?
‘First Impression is Last impression’, haven’t we heard this line a lot many times in our lives To just live up to that line we all make so many efforts. We take care of our looks, of our figure, of our hair, of our clothes, of our communication skills, of our body language; in short we work on our entire personality just to live up to this line.
Do you know why?
Because this line sometimes helps us or sometimes ruins us. This line helps people judge us, helps people comment on us, helps people just praise or abuse our outer looks.
But is that it?
You should not let your outer looks define who you are and that does not mean you do not take care of yourself and start looking ugly, it just means you should look good but for your own good and for anyone else. You don’t need to stress yourself to look good, try to flaunt your natural beauty, try and be who are, try and cherish what uniqueness you’re gifted with and not try to be like someone else, that’s because you’re original don’t label yourself.
Its fine, if your hair are not straight and silky, after all they are hair not some straight line or a silky curtain. Let them be how they are, don’t ruin them by ways of blowing, softening and straightening, because these are all temporary solutions, for something long lasting first you need to accept yourself the way you are and then comes everything else.
No matter what type of hair you have – straight, curly, wavy, soft, dry, tangled, etc. You need to take good care of it and nourish them. Firstly, whenever you wash your hair, you should oil them a night before or two hours before shampooing. Then do not use conditioners very frequently, use it only once in three times of shampooing. Resort to natural conditioners like curd, also you can apply egg white, aloe Vera, and may be some natural herbs. Then you should comb your hair at least two times a day to avoid tangling and hair fall.
Then it is okay to not look fair but be spotless, not to have soft skin but at least a healthy one, not to have a supermodel figure but at least be fit. All these things add to your persona, take good care of them but not by ruining their uniqueness.
Remember, the value of original is more than the copy.
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife' s period not coming for 46days. As last mens was on 26 feb15. I have tested by several pregnancy kit but they are creating confusion as control line red and teating line showing fade colour. I am confused. As I have a 5 month child. Please advice me. Thanks.
I am 27. I had c-section delivery. My baby is 5 month old. Is it safe for him to consume green coffee during breastfeeding?
Hello I am 34 years old and 8 months pregnant I want to ask that till now I havn't form the breast milk what is the reason Behind this. This is my third issue.
I had aborted in June 2016. Now, I am pregnant 8 weeks. My below blood test are out of normal range. Antiphospholipid antibody IGG- 38.18 GPL U/ml IGM- 16.66 MPL U/ml Anti cardiolipin IGG - 41.13 GPL U/ml IGM - 18.01 MPL U/ml And following two test are in normal range. ProthrombinTime -12 second International Normalized Ratio- 1 My question is that: is I need blood thinning treatment (ecosprin/heparin) as per above test result? I am in confusion because Dr. Prescribed to me:- - Ecosprin 75 mg (daily) - Clexane injection, low molecular weight heparin (40 mg, daily), Both for 8 months.
Benefits of carom seeds (ajwain) for digestion, pain relief, and skin!
Carom is a prominent Indian herb that, apart from being used in cooking, comes loaded with many health benefits. Check out these unbeatable benefits you must have carom every day.
1. Cures acidity: powdered mixture of carom seeds, cumin seeds, and dry ginger powder relieves of acid reflux and acidity.
2. Treats constipation: carom seeds when consumed with lukewarm water help in treating constipation.
3. Relieves asthma: concoction of carom seeds helps in expelling mucus from the body and eases the condition of acute asthmatic patients. When consumed with jaggery, it effectively treats bronchitis.
4. Subsides renal pain: concoction of carom seeds helps in subsiding renal pains that may be due to an infection in kidneys or even liver.
5. Eases toothache: mix 1 teaspoon of carom oil with equal amount of clove oil. Floss your teeth and gums with this mixture to cure mouth odor, tooth ache or decaying.
6. Treats skin ailments: make a paste of carom seeds to apply over skin eruption, pimples, boils. This paste can even render relief to eczema patients.
7. Regulates pms: soak carom seeds over night and grind finely. Drink this to regulate scanty or excessive flow during PMS.
8. Benefits in arthritis: massage carom oil over painful joints and get relief from rheumatic pain.
9. Cures diarrhea: acute diarrhea can be easily cured with carom seeds. Prepare a brew of carom seeds to be consumed two times a day.
10: lightens facial scars: mix carom seeds powder with curd to be applied over acne scars. Follow this remedy consistently for 10 days and scars will start getting lighter.
11. Acts a mosquito repellent: mix carom seeds powder with mustard oil. Now smear this mixture over cardboard pieces and tie them at convenient places inside the room. This will keep irksome mosquitoes at bay.
12. Treats piles: the pain of piles can be effectively minimized by consuming carom seeds powder with buttermilk, seasoned with rock salt, after meals.
13. Enhances sexual ability: grind roasted carom seeds along with clarified butter and few tamarind kernels. Add 1 teaspoon of this powder to one glass milk with a dash of honey. Drink this every night. Over the time, this would enhance the sexual ability.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time