Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalia KamraYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex and I'm breastfeeding 3 months old baby. I don't want to get pregnant. What medicine should I have.
I want to have baby with my wife. What is the most suitable period to have sex for this reason. Please give some advice so that my wife can get pregnant.
If someone got pregnant and she don't want it and she took medicine to abort so is medicine will work for it or she wants other checkups and one time for medicine ne will clear all that?
What if a women carries a baby when it is found in a fallopian tube? Is there any problem with this to a women?
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
I am getting married later this month. We don't want kids for atleast the next 3 years. I have consulted Gynecologist for the best birth control options and she said that pills are not good in the long run and suggested that we use condoms. When it's going to be monogamous relationship then there's no question of STDs as well. Based on what I have read on the internet, modern hormonal pills are safe and there should not be any problems with it. I am now confused. What to do ? Should I consult another Gynecologist ? OR is she right about side-effects of pills ?
Hello Respected Doctors. I 45 years old and my wife age 30, last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times and ME discharge sports outside. My wife lasted period end 11th March. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help MY wife worried about.
Hi. Doctor. I'm in my 29 week pregnancy. From last 15 days my lower abdominal hv a pain and at the morning time it is high. After taking any food except fruits, I feel a heavier pain in my stomach and every time that means after taking food I go to latrine. My weight is same as compared to previous month and my doctor told me that their is a food infection and I hv taking medicines but I didn't work. What should I do. Pls tell immediately.
If I take regestrone tablets will my prega news test be effected? If yes then after how long should I test again for ensured results?
Hi, my husband has got a 1 inch lump near his ass hole, he does not have pain but have irritation while sitting. Could you please let us know how we can cure this. I am really worred about this, this is from past 4 days.
Hi. If anyone misses her regular contraceptive pill during ovulation period. Then is there any possibility to get pregnant?
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.