Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Shalesh JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from polio from 6 years and tell me what is the prevention and what is the control on this?
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am having many problems in my body like bones and muscle pain in whole body. Numbness and tingling jn hands and feet in increasing frequency. Abdominal pain. Excessive and rapid and new hair growth in whole body. Chest and belly fat enlargement too much. Even in eyebrows hair dense too. Let me tell you I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours. But 1 year before I realized that I do not have beard except moustache and chin why. So I search that its due to low testosterone. So I left masturbation but 2 month after leaving it I started facing problems. But I do not know whether it is due to masturbation or any other reason. No doctor is able to detect it .i had my cervical x ray it shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My abdominal ct with contrast shows right renal calculi of 3 mm. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing day by day. I do not know why. I used to be in sunlight. Never faced problem like this .earlier it was 140 .now it is 70. A bad smell comes from my urine. Very bad. My right testis measure 2.5*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.5 cms.i am also noticing reduction in testis size. Earlier they were large. .why my numbness and tingling is increasing. I already left masturbation 1 year ago .my problems are getting worse please help.
I am 21 years old. My hands always shiver whenever I pick up something which Is not so heavy also. What problems do I have and what is the solution.
My father (45 years) is having fits. He has dat problem since childhood but its vry sad n depressing to see my father when he gets it. He had one yesterday n even today which lasted for 2-3 minutes. His medical report is all clear. Is it a serious problem? I want to know abt this issue. please help me.
I have pain in my brain in vein are blinking and pain will be increase daily not but some time suddenly so what should I do.
4 years back I slipped at floor. My fore head strongly belated at floor. That time no blood release. But a small half inch hard round shape increased. I has no pain now. Its very strong. Can you tell me it is dangerous to me or ignore. Give me any suggestion in medicine use.
I am suffering from shaking and/or tremor in my right arm and hand, including many mouth. I am also experiencing strange tongue movements. I can't control it. My tongue is feeling like pins and needles and occasionally goes numb. Im bipolar so I take meds: Geodon- 60mg 2x's daily. And lithium carbonate-600mg 2x's daily. I've missed three periods and have zero libido. I have HORRIBLE acne on my face. I can't sleep but a few hours a night. I have muscle weakness. Also have bright green diarrhea. I don't have insurance. And don't know what to do. Where should I start? Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Thank you, Dana Smith.
I am having burning sensation in my stomach. Gas. I get a numb kind of feeling on my left leg. Also heaviness at back neck. Also feel dizzy and tired this is happening on and of. Wjom should I consult. I have consulted neurologist they aay vitamin deficiency.
Hello doctor, I have hand shaking when lifting weight items or holding why this is happen and what can I do? and I don't have diabetes please help me.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.