Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaleen KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I used to booze and smoke. This habit was before 8 months. I lost all my fairness skin tone due to it. How to rectify? Please help me.
Hi, I am obese woman between 5'2" and 5'3" Unplanned pregnancy. What could be the risks? Too much stomach fat making ultrasound difficult. What care needs to be taken? Is it possible (or firstly safe?) to reduce stomach fat when already 11 weeks pregnant? Any food or exercise Suggestions?
I am suffering from fever since a week Mild headache, cough Couldn't eat the food to full Feeling weak to do work What could be the problem.
Hi, my mom has mild hepatomegaly ,mild to significant ascites and right mild pleural effusion. Her platelets are also low 80000. Having blood in stool. Dr. r giving medicine to increase platelets then they will do treatment for hepatomegaly. Pls advice me what to do.
I have migraine headache from my 14 age I am not able to bear that pain Doctors told no proper treatment for this If any suggestions please inform.
I have pimples on my face I used many doctors and many creams but no change is seeing. What can I do.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.