Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Near Hudson Lane, Model Town, Civil lines, Adarsh Nagar,Parmanand Colony, Kamla Nagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakuntla Kumar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shakuntla KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Shakuntla is a wonderful doctor that knows how to handle a patient...the clinic well organised...they attend to patients with care n humility
She is a very nice doctor.. She gave very good consultation to her patients
Dr. Shakuntla is best Doctor in the Universe for me...!
Wonderful experience , carefully treated me.
I m satisfied with service
Regular meditation enables us to lead a healthy and happy life.
1. It is a path of self-discipline wherein one learns to practice self-control, detachment from worldly things, concentration to achieve self-realisation.
2. Regular practice of meditation naturally brings about a healthy lifestyle, as a pure way of life, with moderation in diet, and good habits that contribute to physical and mental well-being.
3. Realisation that mere possession of material beings does not bring about happiness: not accumulating also means not holding onto other people. When we let go of something or someone, we set ourselves free from dependence or attachment. This helps one to remain light and capable of handling so called unbelievably difficult situations.
4. Most of the rewards stem from the change in thinking, attitudes and emotions
5. Meditation has been clinically proven to relieve chronic pain, reduce stress, slow ageing, lower blood pressure, improve heart and lung function, reduce depression, and improve sleep.
5. It has been found to increase one’s focus and attention, improve the ability to multitask, and enhance memory, all of which boosts productivity.
1. You felt a lump in your breast and it always means you have breast cancer.
It's a small percentage of breast lumps only that will turn out to be cancer. If you discover a persistent lump in your breast or notice any changes in breast tissue, never ignore it. You must see a physician for a clinical breast examination. He or she may possibly order breast imaging studies to determine if this lump is of concern or not.
Take charge of your health by performing routine breast self-exams, establishing ongoing communication and counseling with your doctor, getting an annual clinical breast exam, and scheduling your routine screening mammograms.
2. Only women get breast cancer, men do not.
Quite the contrary, each year it is estimated that approximately 2,190 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 410 will die. While this percentage is still small, men should also check themselves periodically by doing a breast self-exam while in the shower and reporting any changes to their physicians.
Breast cancer in men is usually detected as a hard lump underneath the nipple and areola. Men carry a higher mortality than women do, primarily because awareness among men is less and they are less likely to assume a lump is breast cancer, which can cause a delay in seeking treatment.