Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakun TyagiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I'm a 17th week pregnant .my TSH value was 1.60.I'm taking 125 mcg thyronorm. Is everything normal. My condition. N I was advised by triple marker test .what for dat test vil do? please clarify my doubts.
What is the procedure to take oral contraceptive pills after sexual intercourse? Is It is a one time process or pills should be taken for certain period? Suggest some best pills to use?
Hello Dr. which day choose for conceive baby after period I am trying to baby after stop pregnancy but which tablet I wan to eat for conceive baby please tell me.
I am feeling itching in my opening. After cleaning with hot water also it remains same. I am not pregnant.
सेक्स के दौरान कब गर्भ ठहर सकता है ।अगर पीरियड्स 10 वह 20 तारीख के बीच आ जाता है। हर माह regular. औरत के गर्भ मे अण्डे कब बनते है ।
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.
Dear Doctor, I'm 3 months one week pregnant and I have constipation. If I put little pressure also I will get little bleeding. Please help.
I am 30 year old man. And my wife is 29 year old. We r trying. For child but my wife left side uterus is bloked nd doctor say still we ll have child. It gone 3.5yrs of my marriage. My count is ok also. Please give me such suggestions
She will get more pain during periods bt she gets regular periods. She can not walk at that time were too lean any solution to stop paining without taking tablets?
My sister is having irregular periods and acne all over her face (jawline basically) and she watched a video on pcod and the symptoms were same as she is suffering with now. Now she is scared that she is suffering from pcod. Please help .
Hello. My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Nd 8 month running now. Push cell 30 to 40. Rbc 1to 2, albumin present. Now what care?
Hi...i hv 6 months baby..aftr delivry i gaind 15 kg wt..my age is 27 and ht is 5'5...theres period problm also aftr delivry..and not enough brestfeed come aftr delivry..plz suggest tips for weight lose
Hi doctors My wife (age 25 yrs) is 60 days pregnant and she is having urinary tract infection and the test showed most of the bacteria as resistant. Antibiotics are not good at this point of time. Is there any safe treatment in Allopathy, Ayurveda or homeopathy . Kindly suggest I want my wife and baby to be safe.
COPD, short for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is an inflammatory disease of the lungs. The disease obstructs the flow of air in the lungs and subsequently causes difficulty in breathing. Prolonged exposure to cigarette smoke, gases or particulate matter can lead to this condition. The condition transcends all age brackets meaning it can affect anyone from young teenagers to aged adults. People who contract this disease are at an increased likelihood of developing cardiovascular conditions and lung diseases, in addition to a horde of other conditions.
Causes of COPD
1. The chief cause of COPD is smoking tobacco and being subjected to fumes from cooking and heating. A study estimated that in and around 25% of long-standing smokers develop symptoms of this condition. Yet, statistics show that COPD is often misdiagnosed until an elaborate evaluation is diagnosed.
2. Conditions like Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are also known to cause the disease. Your lungs depend on the intrinsic elasticity of the air sacs and bronchial tubes that help facilitate the passage of air through the lungs. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease causes these passages to lose their elasticity thus rendering them partially ineffective.
Symptoms of COPD
The symptoms of COPD do not appear until the lungs are significantly damaged and the condition tends to deteriorate if smoking persists. Apart from coughing and production of sputum, other apparent symptoms include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Stiffness and tightness of chest
- A persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Weight loss
- Frequent allergic reactions of the respiratory glands
Along with the aforementioned symptoms, patients who are diagnosed with COPD are likely to experience bouts of exacerbation, during which their symptoms heighten and tend to grow worse for several days.
Although anyone can contract the condition, certain people are at an increased risk of condition. Such risk factors include:
- Chronic smoking
- A medical history of asthma
- Exposure to chemicals and dusts
- Weakening of the immune system with increasing age
If you experience or entertain symptoms or suspicions of this disease, consulting a pulmonologist is duly advised.