Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shakun TyagiYour feedback matters!
Last menses from 15.2.17 to 19.2.17 now started from 13.3.17 what time when I had sex makes easy pregnant kindly guide me my parents telling have sex at 4 &5 th day of date I makes easy pregnant is it true.
What is the safe sex period not chances in pregnancy if a lady had 28 days cycle? which day to which day I pfter for safe sex if the bleeding day of cycle is count 1?
I am getting pregnant 1st tym I am nervous and I want to know that is my sad mood affect my baby growth I am 1.5 mnth pregnant tel me my current situation.
I am 21 year old, my last menstratn period is 14 march till now my periods had not come. I check my preg test but it is negative nd doctor suggest me to take norrmoz. Will I have to wait for one week to check another test. Sometimes I have back pain and abdomen pain. So I need to wait more. Or should I need to take period coming tablet. My period is irregular I have pcod since 2 years. Please give me a valuable answer. Should I wait or not. Please help mere. I need to become pregnant please
Get having a sexually transmitted diseases (std) affect my risk of getting HIV? Does sexual contacts with many other increase my risk of getting HIV?
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi my wife now 18 th month pregnancy. Doctor did scanning and in report pointed reduced amniotic fluid. Is it normal or natural or worrying? Doctor didn't tell clearly so am asking you please ans me.
I have ultra sound today & ground 4.3 * 4.2 c.m cyst in right ovary. I'm tensed. Pls give suggestion. I'm also a blood sugar patient.
Hi I am 19 years old. I have a lump in my breast which is 5 cm large and was diagnosed as a fibroadenoma by at least 6 doctors including a breast specialist on examination. The doctor doing an ultrasound says it also looks like a fibroadenoma. Recently there has been a slight swelling by my supraclavicular node area. And I have a sore throat. My shoulder gets painful at night and I have a runny nose. I'm afraid I might have cancer. Is it possible ?
Hello sir. Me and my girl Friend played oral sex. Unexpectedly sperm gone inside her. Is it harmful or any chance for pregnancy?
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my partner. After my menstrual period was over. I took unwanted 72pill but as I am on antidepressants I am tensed that ipill will work effectively or not. Also as I had sex for the first time I had vaginal bleeding. Is this normal. A can I get pregnant. please help I will b highly grateful for an early response.
Hi I Am 21, Female. I Had Protected Sex With My Partner (Condom). On 6th Day Of My Periods, My Periods Last For 5 Days & I Think My Cycle Is 30 (Regular Periods). I Had Sex On 21st Oct And My Periods Ended On 20th Oct But Its Nov 23rd I Still Don't Have Period's. In October My Periods Started From 16th Oct And Ended On 20th Oct. I Just Want To Know! Am I Preg? I Don't Have Any Symptoms Except Missed Periods. 1 Thing To Notice Is My Daily Routine Is Changed From 2 Nov. I Want To Abort This Pregnancy If It Is. But Medical Abort Which I Can Do At Home. Due To His Job So please Suggest Me Some Pills To Abort Or Get My Periods Back. & if I Am Preg It Would 5-6 Week Of Pregnancy If We Count Day 1 Of My Periods please Help I Would Be Greatly Relived. Me Not Going For Medical Abort Because Privacy In Our Locality Is Concern. Thanks.
# Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person.
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
- Sudden high fever,
- Severe headaches,
- Pain behind the eyes,
- Severe joint and muscle pain,
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.
Hi, my wife is 34 years old after miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain.
Hello sir, Please help me 72 hours ho chuke hai aur koi madicine nhi Lii hai tho kaise pregnancy ko roka jaye.
Hello doctor I am 9 month pregnant probably I am having only 15 days with my baby my due date is 20 oct. And I have an urge of eating multani methi in small quantity I also take calcium sometimes milk but whenever I feel strong urge for this multani methi I used to eat in small quantity like in small bites this habit was regular in last trimester only and also I am not confirm about my baby position .will this mitti affect me and my baby pls suggest how to manage and I notice movements in every direction like side up and down is my baby is in head down position pls tell.
An estimated 22%of mercury used worldwide each year goes into electrical and electronic equipment including batteries flat panel display screens and switches and can cause damage to the brain, spinal cord, kidneys, liver and even for developing fetus.