Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shakti JainYour feedback matters!
Sir i'm going to gym it's almost 4 to 5 months on but when I am giving gap to gym means like 2 to 3 days then after I continue the gym at least 2 day my body starts paining.
I am 49 years male. I am suffering from Knee Arthritis left leg. Doctors suggested me no to go for replacement surgery at this age. Bearable pain while walking.
I am 20 years old male have been suffering from severe body pains, tried home remedies but no use what to do now please help me.
I have fever headache vomiting stomach ache and body pains for last ten days What should I do to get cure?
I am a 30 year old male. I had a spots injury in the heel (back side of the heel - matches the symptoms of plantar fasciitis injury) . First few steps after long rest gets a severe pain on heel , pain calf muscle stretch.
I am 47 year male. I have a pain in my left abdomen (Colic) since three years. Ultrasound reports found OK. Doctors say no problem, But why the pain? How can I get cure.
I am 33 years old, pichhle 10 month me meri puri body me pain rehta hai, kai Doctor ko dikhaya per koi aram nahi mila, ishke sath sath mera pet saaf nahi hota hai please help me.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.
My eyes is very painful and my hole body is pain. Sir kuch batao mene or jagah bhi dikhaya tha lekin koi farak nhi aya.
I have arm pain from last 3 months I will take lot of medicine but no relief in my arm pain please give suggestion and medicine for pain?
Dr. Mere pati ko body me Garmi se 3 funsi ho gayi h. Or voh pak gayi h. Inhe asi funsi aksar hoti rahti h. Aap batao kya kare. Bahut pain ho raha h. Iska koi ilaaz h.
My mom having body pains for last 15 months. Consulted more doctors but no use. All doctors told. It's low blood circulation. Somebody says its blood platelets counting is low. So we consult govt hospital in kurnool ap state. After that problem solved almost platelet count is 1.5 lakh. So happy. But pains are not recovered. Daily she facing problem with pains. We r very poor. I'm a student. And my father also old age .he don't know anything. I'm feeling so sad. What's best way to recover my mom from the pains. Help me.
I am suffering from cold and cough from past three days and I also have body pain, please suggest me what can I do?
I have habit of masturbation from past ten years in the beginning it is rare but now it is getting impact twice or thrice per day , after doing it I am getting weak and stress body pains , and bones are weak and brittle how to get strengthen and fit.PLease tell.
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my feet. Its happening from 2 months when I started running. I used pain killers and move sprays but I can't get rid of it. Please show me the right way. I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.