Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am having a volar locking plate on my left arm as I suffered from a distal radius fracture. Is it necessary to remove the plate after 1 or 2 years? If not what will be the possible complications?
We are just married. We want to enjoy our sexual life but arent sure how many times can we perform sex in a week? Also we are not planning a baby for like 3 years. Please guide us.
I am 62 years old, I have tongue ulcer for more than 4 months it was not curing. I visit doctors and they said to take biopsy non skin test, in that result it said no cancerous problem and doctor give medicine I am taking medicine for more than 3 months but it the ulcer not curing. The ulcer is below my tongue and it was less than an one inch. Please advice me.
Sir, my son,37 is very fond of good non veg food.But for sometime now , he gets upset stomach,acidity, headaches and even vomitting occasionally whenever he eats outside food.He is perfectly alright if we cook non veg dishes in our own home.Can you comment and suggest something for his benefit?
Is taking protein supplements good for health? How much intake should be suitable daily? Side effects?
Having cough and cold and full mucus through which not able to breath freely. So please. Suggest me the best way to get rid of this by simple way. Regarding..
My 20 days baby had large perimberence vsd, doctors done 2d echo and advised to do surgery after 3 months and they have given furoped drops daily. 3ml dose for 6 weeks, actually I have heard about this medicine usage and side effects, I am confused about this medicine please suggest me is these medicine useful to prevent vsd.
I have a very hard stomach ache. What to do. Its very painful and it is paining in the upper right side of the stomach. Please help.
I am 22 years old male. Can sperms can reproduce within male a male's semen, if he had leak of sperms as bcoz of the habit of daily masturbation?
I want to do anal sex with my husband but afraid of pain. My husband always ask me to do that but I am afraid. What would I do.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)