Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShailjaYour feedback matters!
Yes I am concerned for pregnancy only. When can I get my periods. I am already two days late for my periods.
I have had regular periods. For the past 1 month I have started to exercise and diet to reduce weight. I have lost nearly 3 kg. But I have not got my periods yet. I should have got it a week back but I m still counting. Is this a serious issue or should I wait.
I am suffering from hair fall since last two years. There is dandruff too in my head. please suggest me few ways to resolve this.
Hello doctor, I am I 20 yrs old and I have a problem on my face like spot and black head and what cream I use to remove my blackheads and spots on my face.
I am 21+ years old girl. And frequently suffer from throat infection and cold allergy and fir this I am suffering from side effects of PREDNISONE. I was on 10mg allergic medication and now my FACE, NECK, BELLY and BACK are swelled badly. I guess this is not swelling, I think its watery FAT deposits. I am on my way to get married but I don't want to marry with my swollen face and neck. Please help me to get out if this as soon as possible.
My parents took me to a homeopathy doctor to know why I am gaining weight gradually. Through scan reports we came know I have thyroid initial stage (started at the age 12 then treated got cured completely) and PCOS. I am gaining weight even if I am on my diet. What is Pcos? What are the causes? Is that dangerous? What I have to do to loose weight?
My left testis got swollen since 3 days and giving pain when I walk. This started 3 days before and the pain didn't come down.
I have head ache in frontal area every day, after noon. Can not lean forward. Darkness in vision, and some time vertigo also.
I have hat fever for past 15 hours. All medicine have been tried it is of no use cam you suggest me something.
I have eaten onion salad having vinegar and from than my throat start itching and from there cough also started and as I have drink regular cold water and taken curd also which causes more trouble ,can you suggest me the medicine.
Is a little Bent finger is a case of Mallet finger. If yes, can it be treated with homeopathy without splint?
Is scaling safe? A medical student said that, the things which form at the base of our teeth are actually, stuff which has dissolved our teeth and removing them will get my enamel thinner and one day, the front teeth will break off. Have gingivitis for which dentist said scaling would solve the problem (like it did last year. So does it really make out teeth thinner when the stones and the bacterial deposits are removed?
Hello. I am 17 years old. I am thin. But from past two months. I have been eating a lot and now I have become a little fat. The real problem starts because of my masturbation. I actually masturbate twice or thrice a day. First.while sleeping. I get wet dreams. And next morning. I wet the bed. Second time. I watch porn. And then. I masturbate. Third.i try to jerk off or stroke my dick as much as I can. With lubricants. To make my penis last longer. Without ejaculating. But after I masturbate. I get lots of pimples on my face. Black heads and lots of white pimples too. I don't like to show my face. I am actually very handsome but these pimples ruin my face. Can you please suggest me a technique in which I can masturbate daily as much as I want without getting pimples.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?