Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaili Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaili SinghYour feedback matters!
सेक्स के वक्त यदि महिलाएं 'यह' करें तो चरम सुख देते हैं पुरुष
क्या सेक्स के वक्त आप अपने पार्टनर को पूरी खुशी नहीं दे पाती हैं? क्या आपको पता है मर्दों के वो नाजुक अंगस्थल जहां छूने से वे हो जाते हैं चरम सुख देने को बेताब?
पुरुषों के 10 ऐसे संवेदनशील अंग, जहां पर हल्का-सा स्पर्श भी उन्हें रोमांचित कर देता है...
1. नेक- यहां हल्की-सी छुअन भी उनके शरीर में झनझनाहट पैदा कर सकती है। अगली बार उनकी गर्दन पर गर्म सांसे फेंकते हुए किस करिए, उसके बाद का अहसास आप भूल नहीं पाएंगी।
2. कान - कान में ही फुसफुसाने और उसको चूमने तक ही सीमित न रहें, बल्कि कान के पीछे का हिस्सा भी काफी संवेदनशील होता है। उनके कान के टॉप को अपने दांतों से हल्का-सा काटें और वहां पर जोर-जोर से सांसे लें। सेक्स का मजा दोगुना हो जाएगा।
3. हिप- हिप मर्दों के हिप काफी सेंसिटिव होते हैं। जब वे आपके उपर छाए हों, या जब भी मौका मिले, उनके हिप्स को जरूर ध्यान में रखें। वहां पर हल्का-सा मसाज भी पुरुषों को बहुत उत्तेजित करता है।
4. त्वचा - त्वचा स्किन मर्दों को उत्तेजित करने में एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है। सेक्स में सबसे ज्यादा यही अंग शामिल रहता है। त्वचा को चूमने, उसे रगड़ने से ब्लड सर्कुलेशन तेज हो जाती है और पुरुषों को उत्तेजित होने में मदद मिलती है। तो अगली बार उन हसीन लम्हों के लिए पूरी तैयारी करके जाइए।
5. एड़िया- अपने पार्टनर के पैरों का हल्का-सा मसाज करें, यह न सिर्फ उन्हें जोश दिलाएगा, बल्कि उनकी परफॉर्मेंस को भी कई गुना बढ़ाने में मदद करेगा। और वैसे भी, जब वह ऑफिस से थक-हार कर घर आएंगे, तो एक हल्का सा फुट मसाज उनके लिए बड़ी राहत की वजह बनेगा। फिर तो आराम से खेलिए प्यार वाला खेल।
6. जीभ- जीभ यह बताने की जरूरत नहीं है कि एक लंबा और प्यारा-सा किस सेक्स के दौरान कितना जरूरी होता है। यह आपके पार्टनर को उत्तेजित करने का सबसे आसान तरीका है। हां, किस करते वक्त यह याद रखें कि हर मूव के बाद इसमें कुछ नयापन हो। पहले हल्का किस, फिर धीरे-धीरे गहरे किस करते रहना चाहिए। और हां, इस दौरान अपनी जीभ का जमकर इस्तेमाल करें।
7. होंठ- होंठ जैसा कि हमने पहले ही कहा, किस करना प्यार में तड़का लगाने का सबसे कारगर तरीका है। आप अपने पार्टनर के होठों को चूसकर, उन्हें चूमकर उन्हें काफी उत्तेजित कर सकते हैं। उसके बाद तो सेक्स के खूबसूरत अहसास के लिए तैयार रहिए।
8. जांघों- जांघों का भीतरी हिस्सा यह आपके पार्टनर के लिंग के पास का सबसे करीबी हिस्सा होता है, और यहां हल्की-सी छुअन भी काफी जोश दिला सकती है। तो अगली बार एक कमाल के सेक्स अनुभव के लिए तैयार रहिए।
9. चेहरा - चेहरा क्या आपने कभी नोटिस किया है कि जब आप अपने पार्टनर के चेहरे को छूती हैं, तो उसके चेहरे पर कितनी चमक आ जाती है? मर्दों को लड़कियों द्वारा चेहरा छूना बहुत ही अच्छा लगता है।
Sir maine test kiya tha 26 ko toh negative aa rha hi but date meri 24 ki hi lekin abi tk ni hui hi date toh ab kya kru sir plss help me.
I am suffering from pain at periods time .its pain start from first day nd almost its all day pain upto last day.
I was diagnosed by poly cyst over and now I am getting regular periods. Trying to conceive but over a year still unsuccessful. Please advise me if I did follow any food diet or what I should do.
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doctor. My last period was on 21.11.2017 and lasted till 24.11.2017. I have always regular periods with 28 days cycle. For the last dec month I did not get periods for the whole month. I done pregnancy test on jan 2 but it was negative result and also on jan 8 but still I got result as negative. I went for a check up on jan 8, the doctor checked my vaginal conditions interiorly. Yesterday I bleed light like watery .does this bleeding is because of the doctor touch on the vagina or there may be any other problem? Im confused whether im pregnant or not. Is there any blood test to be taken at this stage and suggest me when can I take the UPT again.
Good morning, I’m Dr Nidhi Agarwal, I am a consultant gynaecologist, based in Gurgaon. Now today I’ll speak on Polycystic Ovarian Disease that is PCOD which is very common in women in recent years.
PCOD actually occurs in young women. They usually present to us with irregularity with their periods. The ovaries in PCOD patients actually become bigger and denser. As the name suggests, ‘poly’ means many that is many cysts are formed in the ovaries. This lady usually presents with a disruption in the normal menstrual cycle.
Now, what happens in a normal lady who menstruates every month?
There is one egg which is selected by nature which increases in size, and when it becomes bigger and appropriate in size, it is ruptured in the ovary which is then taken up by the Fallopian tube. And if it doesn’t meet the sperm and pregnancy doesn’t occur, then the lady menstruates. This should happen monthly up to 35 days. In PCOD patients, this natural selection of the egg every month doesn’t occur. Instead, many small cysts are formed in the ovaries. So that is why there are many cysts formed in the ovaries, and then the patient does not have normal periods. That is why we say it a Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
Now how does a patient of PCOD present to us?
A patient of PCOD, if she is a young girl in her teens or in the early twenties, she usually comes to us saying that she is not having her monthly periods. She menstruates at one and a half months, two months, two and a half months, and when she menstruates, she usually has excessive bleeding with clots. If a lady is in her late twenties and has got married, and she is not able to conceive, then also the patient presents with the problem in conceiving. Also, there is usually an excess of hormones produced by the ovaries, that is an excess of estrogen as well as androgen which is the male hormones. The lady usually presents with male like pattern of hair growth that is hair growth on her chin on her face, around the nipples of her breasts, in her lower abdomen, especially over her thighs and she says that along with excessive hair growth, she has developed excessive acne and things also appear all over her scalp. These are basically because of an excess of androgens, which are the male hormones. This change in the hormonal value occurs because of Polycystic Ovarian Disease. Also, very often, patients come to us saying that she is gaining weight excessively. A patient comes and says that in the last 5 months, I have gained 10 kgs of weight. So patients usually present to us with symptoms of insulin resistance, in which there is overweight. Now, PCOD has actually become very common and patients who are as small as 11-12 years of age come to me, young girls presenting with PCOD. And the incidence is very very very high; 1 out of 10 women are now having PCOD.
How do tackle this PCOD?
See, there are three criteria which are very important. As I have told you, first is a presentation, that the lady is not ovulating, that is the egg which is formed every month is not released. Instead, multiple eggs multiple cysts form which we call in their ovaries. So, if the ultrasound shows that they are polycystic ovaries if the patient presents to us with less ovulation, or anovulation which we say which occurs when the patient is not having her regular periods, or there are signs of excess androgen that is male hormone with features of hirsutism. Then, out of these three, if two criteria are there in the lady someone is having PCOD.
Very often patients ask me, ‘Why do we, why am I suffering from PCOD?’ So if you ask me, there is no one particular cause which I can see, that this is the reason you have got. There are so many factors, it could be just genetic- your mother or sister has been suffering from PCOD, then your chances of having PCOD are always higher. There could just be low-grade information in her ovaries, which has disturbed the ovaries to an extent that it is releasing more of male hormones, making them bigger in size and that is causing the ovaries not to ovulate. Or it could just be because of obesity and high insulin levels. Again, because of high insulin in the body, it puts stress on the ovaries and they don’t ovulate.
So there are so many causes, you have to investigate the patient, there are a lot of investigations that have to be done and we can come to a diagnosis, it is possible. So, I’ll just conclude by saying that PCOD is very very common nowadays.
If you are having problems with your menstrual cycle, if you are gaining weight abnormally, if you have excessive hair growth anywhere which is not expected in females, face acne or hair loss, please do see us, see your local gynecologist, so if there is any problem, it can be sorted out in time. I’m Dr Nidhi as I already told you, I am based in Gurgaon, and you can contact me for any queries for PCOD or its treatment at LivWell clinic which is at Galleria Market and also you can contact me through Lybrate.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.