Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaili Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaili SinghYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to get pregnant? my friend rishi was making out n was experimenting some new stuff he tried thing called dry sex he was in underwear and his gf was wearing her pants and underwear too thy were rubbing over one another and he ejaculated in his underwear and once and again thy kept doing and he ejaculated once again. They both are virgin. No direct contact happened to one others parts. Are ther any chances of pregnancy?
Today I had done ultrasound & it shows sac is 11.3 mm, with no heartbeat, 4 weeks 2 day pregnancy but doctor told me it should be 6 weeks pregnancy according to my lmp, which was 15 oct & today is 28 nov. Pls help me out to understand this.
I had unprotected sex with my bf 13 nov and period just over 11 nov. I took unwanted 72 within 8-9 hrs of my intercourse. After 5 days my bleeding was started. But my period date is 7 december. Now my period delay. Is there any chance of my pregnant? please help me.
I am 29 years old i am female. My husband is saying iam not co-oprating in sex. Is there any vigra pills for women in india. If there how much cost and how to use them.
I was having sex with my gf but I am finding difficult to penetrate. The pussy was so tight but it didn't happen Can you tell me what is the issue.
Hello Dr. Mere bf ne mere sath sex kiya tha but intercourse nhi kiya tha. Meri date 14 sept thi but aaj 17 oct ho gyi h abhi tk period nhi hua hai. Pehle kbhi bhi mera period late nhi hua. Mjhe bhut darr lg rha h.maine primolut-n tablet bhi khali h but fir bhi period nhi hua h.kuch btayiye mai kya krun Dr. Plzz help me. Plzzz plzzz.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.