Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra JainYour feedback matters!
Breathe Easy: 6 Natural Remedies to relieve Nasal Congestion
Everyone knows how annoying a stuffy nose can be. The difficulty in breathing even affects your sleep and day to day work. Nasal passages are blocked when the virus causing cold leads to inflammation of the tissues in the nasal cavity. Thankfully there are some simple and non-expensive home remedies that can be used to relieve a blocked nose.
Here are some natural remedies to get rid of nasal congestion during winter months:
1. Garlic :
Garlic is useful in relieving a blocked nose. In addition, it’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal nature helps to fight with cold virus. You can either chew on 2-3 cloves of whole garlic or boil the cloves in one cup of water and drink the concoction.
2. Apple cider vinegar:
In addition to numerous other health benefits, apple cider vinegar can also help relieve a blocked nose. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon honey in a cup of water. Drink this at least 2-3 times a day to clear congestion.
Basil or tulsi is also a great treatment for blocked nose. You can chew on a few leaves at night before going to sleep and in the morning. It is a very effective solution for not only relieving congestion but also to treat other conditions of cold like sore throat and cough.
4. Eucalyptus oil:
Eucalyptus oil is highly beneficial for those suffering from nasal congestion due to its decongestant and anti-inflammatory properties. Put one or two drops of eucalyptus essential oil in a fresh handkerchief and inhale the aroma. Do this few times a day. Alternatively, you can add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on your pillow so you can get the benefits of this oil while sleeping.
5. Methi seeds:
Methi is a very good natural ingredient to treat nasal congestion, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to cleanse the mucous membranes. The heat and moisture from methi tea will help in thinning of mucus.
Mix one or two teaspoons of crushed methi seeds in a glass of water. Boil the solution. Strain and drink it while it is warm. Repeat two or three times a day until you get complete relief from the problem.
6. Lemon tea:
A tea made of hot water, lemon, and honey is one of the best stuffy nose relievers and you should try it if you’re looking to quickly get rid of a stuffy nose. To make this simple tea, just boil a cup of water, add the juice from one fresh lemon, and mix in two tablespoons of honey. Drink this up as many times a day as you would like to get rid of your stuffy nose and help you feel better.
So, go ahead and try these effective remedies to breathe easy this winter season. Stay healthy, stay happy!
After some 10days or 1 week of my periods my lower stomachs pain n cramps also comes the pain is for 2 3 days This happens usually everytym after period Why it is happening n what should I take precautions?
1. Most of you have not realized the importance physical activities.
2. Most of you have gave up physical exercise just for 15 more mins sleep in the morning.
3. Most of you have no time to do some physical activities due to daily routine.
80% of your body degeneration can be reduced by doing some physical activities in a day.
Do the at least 15mins of physical exercise, let the calories burn and new cells in a body build up.
Don't pamper your body, if you pamper it, more chances to welcome diseases. More you hard your body by doing surya namaskara, yoga, gym, walking, playing games (out door games obviously), dance, aerobics, swiming, meditation what not, keep your body healthy.
Just take 1 hour of time from a day for physical exercise and enjoy rest of the 23 hours. Else, it will be different.
Benefits of physical exercise:
1. Your body is fit.
2. Body and muscles are hungry and when you eat a best nutritional food, it will observe completely.
3. Reduces the degeneration of body and keep away the diseases.
4. Improves your confidence.
5. When you fall under sick, you have better chances to get well soon.
6. Give you the good mind set to think in a right way.
7. Build up a high immunity power to control any environment condition.
8. You can give a better life to your family. Pls don't sad yourself in icu and sad your loved ones outside icu.
9. You can perform 100% at your profession.
10. Body will be active for entire day.
Just keep doing exercise. Because health is wealth.
I wish you a happy healthy family and society.
Hello sir what kind of diet or eat in thyroid Sir my period is irregular what is reason of that. Its related to by thyroid. please Give right suggestion.
Hello sir, my wife is taking the t. B. Medicines from nov 5th 2014 to till now antd it will go up to 2ndjune 2015, last period of my wife was 19th feb 2015, on testing we get she is pregnent of more than 10 week, the chest x ray was take twise during this situation 7th march 2015 and on 14th april 2015, when we go tothe gyno she cconsult for abortion. I am upset of this. Can x ray harm the baby? can t. B. Is dangerous for pregnency? pleas suggest.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Hi doc my age is 30 years m planning for a baby but at a same time I want my periods to be get delayed for a week as I am traveling out of India. Which medicine should I go for so that it doesn't cause any problem in future for my planning.
Last my period was on19th june and I have a sex with my husband after 4th and I fever and tonsil in between and had taken medicine to that ,now my period has not come ,what will be the reason and what to do to get my periods please help me I do not want to get pregnant.
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It facilitates the movement of glucose from the blood to
the liver, muscles and fat cells.
The causes for diabetes are:
• Type 1 Diabetes: Body is incapable of producing insulin
• Type 2 Diabetes: Body becomes resistant to insulin
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also result in temporary diabetes
Natural home remedy using bitter gourds:
1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds
2. Crush them to a make a paste
3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice
4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning
Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder:
1. Boil 1 L of water
2. Let it simmer for 20 min on low flame
3. While simmering, add 3 tsp of cinnamon powder
4. Strain the mixture
5. Drink entire amount of this water everyday
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
2. Soak them in 250 ml water overnight
3. Crush them in the morning
4. Strain the mixture and collect the water
5. Drink it everyday for 2 months
• Eat 8-10 black berries daily
• Lower the consumption of sugar in your diet. Avoid sugary foods like sweets and cakes