Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra JainYour feedback matters!
Martina is 27 years old her last period was April 20 she is pregnant now baby growth is 38 days it is not equal to her lmp. Doctor said baby growth is less is it any problem or is it normal.
I am suffering feom pcos and have a bulky ovary. I had my periods on October 2015 and may be due to this ailment am bloating whereas the weight keeps changing between 70 to 75. Also am suffering from hair loss. I generally have homeopathy medicines but loosing hope regarding this. Is there any natural way or a way without any side effects? Dosage of Medroxyprogesterone and dronis was prescribed to me but they have side effects which is forcing me to have second thoughts.
Hi doctor my cousin is 28 years unmarried girl. Her monthly cycle suddenly Change its come after 21 days as always but its changes into 3 days to 2 days and after 2 month again 3 days now its again 3 days. Its that normal?
Sir meri wife ki delivery C SECTION ke through hui hai aur unka C SECTION hua 2 month 17 day ho gay hai sir meri wife night me 5 and 6 baar urine jati aur unko pyass bhi bahut lagti hai sath hi unke body per swelling hai sir ye sab symptoms after birth normal hai ya koi problem hai sir immediately batay kahi ye daibetes ke symptoms to nahi hai unki age 25 year hai sir mujhe bahut chinta ho rahi hai sath batay ki daibetes ke baad byaki kitne time tak jinda rah sakta yadi bo doctry instruction me chale to.
I have irregular periods problem I suggest to many doctors but its not use for me please help me out.
I am 50 years and have unbearable pain in vagina during sex with my husband. What is problem. I am not getting periods from last one year.
Main Yeh Jan na chahata hu ki new baby paida I mean pregnant krneke liye kb sex krna sahi ha? Aur mere bibi ka jo m.c prblm ha woh 3/4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kaun si time sex krne me pregnant ho shakta ha. Kindly mujhe thora jaankari dijiye.
I am 26 years old, my blood group is a negative an my husband's a positive, I am worried about my pregnancy. If I will pregnant can blood group effect on my child?
Hi, I have read a lot regarding breastfeeding but my son who is now 1.5 years old was breast fed for 2 months only and that too partially. I had very less milk production and I tried all I could to breastfeed him. Sometimes he used to suck for 40-50 mins and still cry for more. So I switched to formula milk and after 2 months he completely gave up on breast milk. Nose congestion was also one of the reasons for that. I would like to know if I am prone to breast cancer due to this or my child is prone to low immunity due to this. I am hugely concerned as I can see he fell sick very soon. Like with every season change. I am really depressed.
Bleeding after sex? It doesn't happen all the time after sex. Just sometimes. Could it be an std? (I've just finished my period) & I'm on birth control. I've read that oral contraceptives make the cervix sensitive? Is there anyway this could just be something more simple?
If me and my gf has already tested for hiv and std. And we both are not detected any std .and then we regularly started oral sex and intercourse without protection. Is it safe? Can we get any std ?please.
Dear Mam, I do my pregnancy test 2 days back through hcg and my score was 27 and today i recheck again my hcg test and my score is 22.41. Please suggest.
Hi I am 29 year old and recently came to know that I am pregnant we tested the same at home and found the test positive but today we visited a doc just to confirm but as per her the test is weak positive kindly help us understand what does this weak positive stand for also how we can be sure on my pregnancy looking forward to hear from all of you soon thank you in advance.
Hi doctor I have pcod problem that have multiple ovarian cyst 4 mm to 7 mm size any pills for regulating periods for medicines please tell me medicines name and side effects and how much months I have to take that pill for regulating periods please tell me waiting.
Hello Doctor. I'm 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can I abort kid by just taking abortory pill or should undergo abortion? My gynic has told tablets may not work out.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!