Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shailender GoelYour feedback matters!
What should I do for stone problem? I am suffering from past 6 months. Is there any homemade technique to avoid stone problem.
I feel I need to pee but nothing comes out or little bit burning and feeling tense that time when I do pee and also feel perspire.
There is pimple on my out side of my anus hole. Its paining like a wound. Its almost 4th time im suffering from this. I consulted from a allopathic doctor. I want a final cure for this issue, and also I want the reason why it's happening often. Please help me to sort this out.
Sir, I am having problem of cervical from 11 years. Cervical myelopathy with secondary canal stenosis with disc bulge at c3-4-5-6. Doctor said me for surgery at cervical nerve. Is surgery 100%safe? There is not any ayurvedic treatment? Please advice me what to do? Cervical causing problem like urinary retention etc.
I have a stone on both kidney. After doing ultrasound it showed multiple calculi of maximum 5 mm. Please suggest which medicine to take.
I am suffering from foul smell of urine, like ammonia come from body every time please suggest treatment.
I am having pain in my anus is it fissure or something else when I touch there is itching and pain also.
Hello Doctor, I have done ultrasound KUB, It states. Kidneys: Both the kidneys are sonographically normal in size, shape and echo pattern. No Back Pressure Changes Seen, Central Sinus Echoes appears normal with CALCIUM SEGREGATION. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened suggesting CYSTITIS. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate Can you Please help me 1) To interpret this report in common language. 2) What problem report suggest? 3) What can be Treatment for this?
I want to know is anybody have only one kidney, and if it happens than what is the expected life span of that particular person of having single kidney.
Sir My mother is everything to me. My mom is suffering from uncontrollable urine she doesn't comes to know & she urinates anytime day or night. She has been to doctors for the last two yrs they have prescribed her urimax4mg etc. Moreover I have tried many homeopathy medicines but with no results. I feel her spinster urinary bladder muscle has become weak. Moreover she is also suffering from uti. Please suggest some good homeopathy medicine.
I have a stone problem in the kidney whose size is 6.6mm. Tell me any suggestion about this problem.
I am facing burning sensation & pain after passing stool.I have consulted the doctor for the same.He told me ur problem is anal spasm....This will be cured only by lesser surgery....but i am not interested in suregery...Noe i have consulted other doctor...he advised me Lox 2% belly & some other cream besides sit some time in Luke warm bath tub. Now i feel 80% improvement. Is it repeat again if i stop applying medicine. Kindly advice.
Manju is having blood in urine from today morning and she is having problem passing Urine from 1 week.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.