Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShailaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ankle pain from 2weeks and I used warm water pain killer etc. but no relief. What should i do?
Some time my mouth smell out. Teeth was clean. But some time some white particle from in my mouth than smell formed. What will we do?
Sir I have problem in my backbone. Soo what can I do? That I can recover this problem fastly. And what are the precautions.
Hi, I applied garlic paste to acne after that the my face burnt due to that. The mark is nt gng what to do. please help me.
I m 17+. I m suffering from hair loss. I had use different types of shampoos but no effect is there. Continuously hair loss is there. My hairs are not totally dry not so rough. Please tell me any homeopathy medicine and please tell me what type of diet I should take.
I am 22 years old girl. I suffered from severe headache from last 5 yr. When pain starts then it is unbearable. Both sides of nerves pains alot. At that time nothing be seen other then death. These symptoms are of what? I never checkup this bcz have fear that is there something serious. What I do.
Feeling depressed because I was not been able to perform well in exam now what should I do to be cheerful and concentrate for upcoming exams and anything else.
My mouth becomes dry very quickly as I have to take some liquid or water, but as I take after 10 minutes I have to go to toilet. And I night I have to get up 3 times for toilet. In day it is unstoppable. Please help.
Sir iam 19years old, I have overweight body so please help me to how to loose my weight in medicines or naturally.
I think from few days I am getting weak, my friend tells me that you have malaria please help me to know symptoms of malaria.
My wife diabetic patient, she is taking tablet regularly eventhough her sugar level 335 after food why?
This is the first time I took I-pill. How long will it take for me to get back to my normal state. Will it effect my future pregnancy like if I want to get pregnant after 2 years?
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
Diabetic hand syndrome or finger joint pain in diabetic patients:
Finger joint pain in diabetic patients is also known as diabetic hand syndrome people suffering with type 1 diabetes are at risk of developing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is the condition where your bone density decreases day by day making you stoop, abnormal body posture, bone pain and risk of fracture even with minor injury. You can prevent this by taking proper healthy food rich in calcium and vitamin d, doing weight bearing exercise and walking to strengthen the bones and joints.
Obesity and damage to the blood vessels and nerves due to abnormal blood sugar causes bones and joint disorder in diabetic patients.
Diabetic arthropathy or charcot joint is the common joint disorder caused to nerve damage in diabetic patients.
Signs and symptoms of diabetic arthropathy are:
- Swelling around the finger jointsyour joints may lose its normal shapeloss of sensation around the affected jointsabnormal sensation like tingling or pricking sensationunable to bear weight
- Timely diagnosis and intervention can definitely prevent further progression.
- Diabetic hand syndrome is a condition in which the skin over the hands become waxy and thick. It also causes the restriction in the joint movements of the hand. This is usually seen in persons with very long standing and untreated diabetes. It is uncommon among general population and exact cause is also not known yet.
- Physiotherapy will definitely improve the condition and prevent further progression.
- Osteoarthritis - individual suffering with type 2 diabetes and obesity are more prone to osteoarthritis. In this the cartilage inside the joint between the bones is degenerated.
Signs and symptoms are:
- Pain in the affected jointslimited joint movements or stiffnessreduced flexibilityswellingweight loss, exercise, proper medication, physiotherapy, oil massage and vasti will improve the condition.
- Frozen shoulder
- Majority of people suffering with diabetes have high chance of getting frozen shoulder.
- Signs and symptoms
- Pain and tenderness over the shoulder regionunable to lift the hand over headdecreased range of shoulder movements.
Physiotherapy plays a very important role in management of frozen shoulder. In ayurvedic rasna saptaka kashayam and trayodashanga guggulu are very effective. External treatments like patra pinda sveda, kukkutanda sveda will drastically reduce the pain.
Forestier disease - It is commonly known as dish - diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Usually spine is mostly affected. There will be hardening and thickening of tendons and ligaments around the joints along with extra growth of bone.
Symptoms are pain and restricted movement. Advanced stage may require surgical intervention.
Dupuytren deformity - It is a condition characterised by pain, contracture of fingers and you will be unable to straighten the affected fingers. It is caused due to thickening of tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues in the palm. It is usually seen in persons with diabetes for very long period.
External treatments like abhyanga, sevda along with physiotherapy will reduce the symptoms.