Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shail Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shail SinghYour feedback matters!
She has a daughter of 6 months but unfortunately expired Now she want to became mother again so advice some treatment for her.
My period date was 11th april and my periods are still due last I had sex on 10th april using condom I did a prega test on 22nd that result negative after that today on 1st may I again did a test using prega news that also resulted negative Now I am confused is this pregnancy or not I am thinking to get done a blood test to detect pregnancy soo can you please tell me the name of TEST and its average cost and also can I get it done without prescription at any reputed laboratory or not Thank you soo much Please tell the name of blood test for pregnancy.
Hi Doc! I have lump inside my nipples. It start when I was 13 years old and now I'm 17 I still have. Other Doctor says that I should take a surgery but I don't have enough money and I'm scared to take surgery. I just want to take a medicine. My question is what should I do to remove the lump inside my nipple and what kind of medicine should I take?
Is there a chance of pregnancy of only the top of penis is interested inside but not ejaculated. And if a guy has urinated before that can there be a chance of pregnancy because of pre cum?
I am 21 years old have problem in my uterus, white layer is formed in my uterus, which is very badly itching and burning please help.
My age is 25. Get married 2.5 years not conceived. Doctor write follicular studies (ultrasound) 9th day of periods.In ultrasound test ovaries normal size of follicles, endometrial size and thickness normal values get fast pregnancy tell please mam.
Hi, I am 22 years old and i am getting married in December. So my fiance force me to put a loop before marriage. So can you please help out is it safe putting loop before marriage?
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression