Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 21 years old male and I have been headache in every night when i am sleeping from last six months.
Hi, I am 25 year old and I have problem with seen, actually in winter days, when I little sweaty then itching start in all body and it really disturb me in peoples, please help, what should I do.
A very low body mass index can be due to many causes including genetic, developmental and hormonal disorders and other issues with absorbing nutrients in the body. A low body mass index may also be owing to a high metabolism rate. Here are a few healthy ways to gain weight according to different requirements:
Know your calorie needs
- Calculate your resting metabolic rate with the formula - RMR = 10* weight (kg) + 6.25* height (cm) - 5* age (yr) + x [For men; x=5, for women; x = -161] Your BMR tells you how much minimum calories you will burn if you rested an entire day.
- Account for your activity by using your RMR as BMR (Base metabolic rate) and calculate your daily calorie needs by the following formulae:
- BMR * 1.2 - If you are sedentary
- BMR * 1.375 - For light exercise
- BMR * 1.55 - Moderate activity
- BMR * 1.725 - High activity
- BMR * 1.9 - Intense activity
Diet to follow
- Gradually increase your calorie intake
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
Build muscle to increase body weight
- Include weight training in your daily regime
- Compensate for extra calorie lost in training
- Do not over do it, rest is equally important in building muscle
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Ways to Gain Weight Most Naturally
Hello sir, I am 26 year old. I have problem in food pipe (Stomach) since last 3 days. I am feeling chocked , as water and food is not going properly through it. I have a Gastric problem also, is this happened by that. I do smoke also. Please give me some suggestion for it.
I am suffering from severe stomach ache while periods. Please tell me what should i do to overcome from it?
I have a problem with the penis foreskin . It doesn't stretches back .i don't want surgical solution .i have heard a steroidal cream would help but don't know about the cream . Please help.
An erection problem occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection that is firm enough for intercourse. You may not be able to get an erection at all. Or, you may lose the erection during intercourse before you are ready. Erection problems usually don't affect your sex drive.
Erection problems are common. Almost all adult men have trouble getting or keeping an erection at one time or another. Often the problem goes away with little or no treatment. But for some men, it can be an ongoing problem. This is called erectile dysfunction (ed).
If you have trouble getting or keeping an erection more than 25% of the time, you should consult the doctor.
To get an erection, your brain, nerves, hormones, and blood vessels all need to work together. If something gets in the way of these normal functions, it can lead to erection problems.
An erection problem is usually not 'all in your head' in fact, most erection problems have a physical cause, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Heart or thyroid conditions
- Clogged arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Nervous system disorders, such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson's disease
- Blood pressure medications (especially beta-blockers)
- Heart medications (such as digoxin)
- Sleeping pills
- Some peptic ulcer medication
Other physical causes
- Low testosterone levels. This can make it difficult to get an erection. It can also reduce a man's sex drive.
- Nerve damage from prostate surgery.
- Nicotine, alcohol, or cocaine use.
- Spinal cord injury.
In some cases, your emotions or relationship problems can lead to ed, such as:
- Poor communication with your partner.
- Feelings of doubt and failure.
- Stress, fear, anxiety, or anger.
- Expecting too much from sex. This can make sex a task instead of a pleasure.
Erection problems can affect men at any age. But they are more common as you get older. Physical causes are more common in older men. Emotional causes are more common in younger men.
If you have erections in the morning or at night while you sleep, it's likely not a physical cause. Most men have 3 to 5 erections at night that last about 30 minutes. Talk with your doctor about how to find out if you have normal nighttime erections.
An erection involves your brain, nerves, hormones, and blood vessels. Anything that interferes with these normal functions can lead to problems getting an erection.
Common causes of erection problems include:
Diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor blood flow, depression, or nervous system disorders (such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson's disease)
Medicines, including blood pressure medications (especially beta-blockers), heart medications (such as digoxin), some peptic ulcer medications, sleeping pills, and antidepressants
Nerve damage from prostate surgery
Nicotine, alcohol, or cocaine use
Poor communication with your partner
Repeated feelings of doubt and failure
Spinal cord injury
Stress, fear, anxiety, or anger
Unrealistic sexual expectations, which make sex a task instead of a pleasure
Erection problems become more common with age. However, they can affect men at any age. Physical causes are more common in older men. Emotional causes are more common in younger men.
Low levels of testosterone can lead to erection problems. They may also reduce a man's sex drive.
For many men, lifestyle changes can help:
- Cut down on smoking, alcohol, and illegal drug use.
- Get plenty of rest and take the time to relax.
- Exercise and eat a healthy diet to keep good blood circulation.
- Use safe sex practices to prevent HIV and STDs.
- Talk openly to your partner about sex and your relationship. If you cannot do this, counseling can help.
Couples who cannot talk to each other are likely to have problems with sexual intimacy. Men who have trouble talking about their feelings may find it hard to share their anxiety about sexual performance. Counseling can help both you and your partner.
When to contact a medical professional
Call your doctor if:
- The problem does not go away with lifestyle changes
- The problem begins after an injury or prostate surgery
- You have other symptoms, such as low back pain, abdominal pain, or a change in urination
If erection problems seem to be caused by a medication you are taking, talk to the doctor or your health care provider. You may need to lower the dose or change to another drug. Do not change or stop taking any medications without first talking to your healthcare provider.
Talk to the doctor or your health care provider if your erection problems have to do with a fear of heart problems. Sexual intercourse is usually safe for men with heart problems.
I lost somebody close last two year and since than feel very depressed so what can I do. please help me.
I'm breastfeeding my child. My tooth have severe pain. The decay is long hole connected with gums. I have fever and headache also. I take only dolo 650 for dentist advised. Dr. said temporary filling for 6 months then we start the root canal treatment. I think my teeth, if I do temporary filling, my pain will be reduce? My baby 3 month he is premature. Kindly advise.
Mothers, universally, have been faithful torchbearers of the benefits of milk. Cow, buffalo, camel or soy, milk happens to be an indispensable part of your diet. Instead of taking age old conventions for granted a little bit of thought into your food can improve your health. Usually, most households consume cow milk.
While cow milk is definitely favorable for one's health, adult and child all the same, buffalo milk has its plus points too. Your subjective case might profit from buffalo milk. Read up on the advantages of drinking buffalo milk to choose better.
Buffalo milk will help you in these many ways:
- It will bring down your cholesterol levels: Bad cholesterol levels or LDL is detrimental to one's health. Buffalo milk helps to bring down bad cholesterols. It is low in cholesterol and should therefore, be a great supplement. A glass of this milk every day can keep your heart in order.
- If you want your child to put on weight, feed him or her Buffalo milk: Being skinny or rickety could be a worrying problem. In comparison to cow milk, buffalo milk has a huge amount of fat content. It can help you increase muscle mass adding strength to your physique. If you are an adult facing issues related to lower muscle mass, you should start drinking buffalo milk. Children gain energy through regular consumption of this kind of milk.
- Befriend vitamins by drinking this milk: Buffalo milk has a rich creamy texture. It can deal with your want for vitamins. Thiamine, vitamin A and vitamin C are present in this milk. It also has a good amount of folate, vitamin B6 and niacin. This milk is rich in vitamin B12, which can prevent you from heart attacks and strokes. Buffalo milk also contains riboflavin.
- It is also rich in protein: Two glasses of buffalo milk each day accounts for 19g of protein. It is known to contain all nine kinds of amino acids. If it is part of your daily diet, your immunity and resistance are being taken care of.
- It will make up for your mineral deficiency: Calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus are some of the minerals this milk contains. It helps to strengthen your bones and teeth thus, protecting you against osteoporosis.