Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaifali AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My toe nails becoming black. I have sugar and sometimes my sugar levels was not maintained. Is this the reason for this? My age: 55 and weight: 75.
I am suffering from anal infection fistula and fissure . I am on treatment currently from my family physician but I want to ask one thing I smoke 4-5 cigarettes per day is smoking will affect my healing of this ?
I am 30 male. When I was 18 years then I have a big mistake. Then one day I realize it was the big mistake in my life. Then I depressed all the times, it effects my head is warm, ear is hot some of times. I do not any work, my head is speaking all of times. It is a big problem in my life. I am suffering from last 12 years. I take zaptra 25 before one years. I have treated last one years. This medicine may be continue. Please doctor suggest me this type of medicines have any side effect. Pls doctor at this time what should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My sister have always pain in the head Approx 2 times in the week She also consultant by the doctor But not +ve sign.
My private parts have become too itchy and skin is peeling off when I scratch along with blood. What should I do.
I am 24 years old. I have developed habit of masturbating. From few months. The first time I masturbated gave me immense satisfaction reaching climax. Before that I had never masturbated thinking it is a taboo. Bt now I cannot live without masturbating everyday. I want to get rid of it. Pls suggest me what to do. My reaching climax time has reduced. And now not satisfactory very short lived. Also semen has reduced very less. Pls help me what should I do to quit this habit and control my lust for satisfaction and releasing tension by reaching climax.
I am research scholar and part-time worker. I sleep at 11.00 pm night but not able to getup at morning 7.00 pm. How to become active?
I am a 21yr old male. I m stomach problems. My appendix operation is success. But stomach always pain..
I am 28 age Mujhe raat me 12: 00 bajje she taangoon main pain shuru ho rahi hai. Jiski wajah se phir mujhe raat bhar neend nahin aati. Mijhe badhi pareshani hop rahi hai. Issliye Sir mujhe suggest karoo ki main kya karoon. As soon as possible.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.