Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I an 23 year boy. My hand is vibrating I can't keep it stable when I am working. I can't understand what is the problem. Can you suggest me how to get out from this.
I have problem of fit attack and since then I have put on a lot right now my weight is 86 kg I want to loss it but don't want to take medicine I want some natural remedies and I have a lot of pimple and acne problem also I want to remove that things from my face but natural remedies don't want to take any medicine for weight and skin.
Dear Sir I am 50 yrs old and my children have complain that I am having hearing problem that I don't listen to the door bell nor the ring of the phone. It happen very often but only when I watch television or listening to music and sometime during reading. Please let me know if there is anything serious.
I am suffering from migraine from last 16 years classic migraine during atack first I loss vision slowly than I suffer from headache it remains for few hours than I feel uneasiness for few days.
My wife age is 45, she is EPILEPSY patient since last 29 years, we have Consult so many Doctors but there is no improvements. Now also she is continue attack by EPILEPSY. Now she Medical cource as below:- 1. Tegretol (200 mg) 2-1-2. 2 Gardenal (30 mg) 1-1. 3. Lacoset 1-1. 4. Lavesam 1-.1. You are request to please suggest the Good Doctor & help us to reduce her More Tablets & get the improvement in her health.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.
I have a migran form last 3-4 years I take many treatments but my problem is not solve please give me same advice for my problem.
I have been suffering from a brain haemorrhage pblm since 2 years. And now the blood clotting occurred everywhere in left brain. Please help me.
My son is taking oxetol 300mg twice a day since last three year after attack of mirgi. What is its duration and when will I can stop it as no attack since lsst three years.
Questionnaire for obstructive sleep apnea
1- do you snore loudly
2- tiredness or fatigue even after
Good night's sleep
3- has anyone observed you stop
Breathing / gasping during sleep
4- do you have blood pressure
5- are you older than 50 years
6-do you weigh more for your height
7- neck size more than 40 cm around
8- male gender
If your answer is yes to three or more of the above questions, then you may be at risk of obstructive sleep apnea.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.