Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jamia Nagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahin QadriYour feedback matters!
A girl suffering from a discharge of slimy water from her nipples so what would be the reason n which hormone has been increased, she is unmarried and age of 19, and what are the reason?
Hey. I want to ask you that is it rumour that ipill sometimes don't work even taken before 72 hours from sex? Or it is real fact? And one more thing, is this possible that girl may get pregnant even when she is not in the time of periods? Waiting for your response.
I got married last year and continuously living with my partner but still not conceived. I had consulted with a gyne and she checked my and hubby all reports and she gave green signal to both. Then she told to go for a process called follicles study and egg rupturing process and I go through but after a month I met with my menstruation problem. Now she suggesting me IUI. Is this 100% proven to conceived or should do something else.
Dr. sir, Mai pregnancy kai 17th week mai hoon but mai aur mere husband safe pregnancy kai karan intercource nhi kr rehai. Os ki jagha fore play krtai hain aur esi foreplay mai hi mera satisfaction ho jata hai aur Mera fluid nikal jata hai poora. TU mai Yeh poocha cha rehi hoon ki es fluid discharge sai meri pregnancy per koi effect tu ni hoga. Hum week mai four time aisa kr laitai hain. please mere es doughts ko door kijiai plz
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. Iam not at all sexually active. My last months period started at 28 dec 2015. Which I have usually of3 to 4 days bleeding but stopped on 5 jan 2015 as stopped taking pill, I took them from 28 to 31 dec. Stopped taking from 1 jan. Accordingly this months jan due date was 22 jan, not had my menses yet. Im not sexually active at all. So no need of urine preg test. When will my menses resume. Till when to wait. What to do. please help.
Dear Doctor, I am 52 years old, and my wife age is 53, and she is little fat and more weight also. She was demanding me to lick her pussy more than one hour and I am tired also. Some times I ate her juicy unofficially , Is there any injure to me, please advice me.
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when He came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions-'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria-induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication.
I had unprotected sex during my last period and took an ipill. I have missed my periods for this month by a week now and the home pregnancy test showed a negative result. Should I take another test after a week? What can be the possible reasons for missed periods? There was also bleeding a week after taking ipill for two days.
I am trying to get conceive. After my periods 7 th day to 9 th day I had sex. But now I feel some what uncomfortable in abdomen. If I check with an UPT card its negative, am I pregnant now.
Im just trying to find out if Internet telling truth about question someone asked about if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant pls help as need be pregnant then looked at reply saying Yes you definitely get pregnant as you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation most fertile Times so that mean when I Take my test on 5th december Monday that it be positive need no soon.
My wife is 28 year old and lost her left ovary a year back cuz of a huge cyst engulfed it entirely. Unfortunately just three months back her right ovary got torsioned and doctor was able to save her 30% of the right ovary with laparoscopy. He advised us for ivf immediately. Just yesterday RE advised us to go for donor egg as her day 3 AMH was <0.01, FSH 28.8 and Estradiol was 100. 10 days back her AFC was 0. Please advised as we do not want go ahead with donor egg. My second question is how much time ovary take to get functional after laparoscopy.
Ovaries are normal in size but both ovaries shows multiple small anechoic sols in their parenchyma 4 mm to 7 mm in size.
I am 9 weeks pregnant but I am not ready for it please help me (as I work on cruise ship I was unable to do anything)
Role of a physical therapist
- Physical therapists (pts) are health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.
- Pts examine each individual and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. In addition, pts work with individuals to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Physical therapists provide care for people in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private practices, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, schools, sports and fitness facilities, work settings, and nursing homes. State licensure is required in each state in which a physical therapist practices.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.