Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jamia Nagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahin QadriYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 38 years old. I didn't get married due to my family problems not by any health issues and no idea to get marriage, I am mentally fine my family takes a good care of me. Do I get any health issues in future sir/madam because I didn't get married! If any than what is the precautions.
My nipples are damaged while breast feeding with in 10 days. It is in white colour now and having pain in breast. Please advise what I need to do?
Hey. I did sex with my girlfriend on 3rd day of her period and ejaculated outside ,and sex without condom and its benn 1 month 5 days and she didn't get her periods back. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Exercises like jogging give great benefits during the cold weather, provided they are done in the correct way. Jogging not only keeps you active throughout the day by increasing your energy level, but also helps you in maintaining your shape even if you consume some extra calories when the weather is relatively pleasant or colder than usual like it is during winters. Read on to find out the do’s and don’ts of jogging.
1. Wear thin and loosely woven clothing
Opt for clothes made of thin synthetic material while jogging. This is because this type of material is beneficial in absorbing the sweat from your body. Additionally, you can wear an outer layer of nylon, to ensure that you remain protected from the wind and precipitation, besides maintaining the heat balance of your body. Never wear cotton while jogging as it does not absorb sweat and leaves you with a wet feeling.
2. Cover your hands and feet properly
The heat possessed by your body escapes mostly through your hands and feet (as much as 30% of heat is released by them). So, make sure to cover your hands and feet with running gloves and socks during jogging when the cold is mild, and with mittens when the temperature further decreases. Wear wicking sock liners underneath your woollen socks to soak the moisture generated while running.
3. Maintain your regular fluids intake
Irrespective of the type of weather, your body loses fluids in the form of sweat while jogging. In addition to this, the chilly air of the winter increases the chances of dehydration. So, keep yourself hydrated during, before and after jogging by drinking enough water or sport drinks.
4. Warm up
It is necessary to stretch out a bit before jogging to wake up your tired muscles. So, before starting your daily jogging regime make sure that you get a bit of physical activity.
1. Stay in damp clothes
Getting wet from rain or sweat while jogging on a cold day, increases your chances of developing hypothermia by decreasing the body temperature further. Immediately change your clothes if they are wet and turn on your heater to warm yourself.
Never dress in a way that makes you feel warm and comfortable before starting to jog. This is going to make you feel warmer as your movements increase, and in turn results in more sweating or discomfort.
3. Forget to cover your head
It may be an astonishing fact, but your body actually loses 40% of its heat through the head. So, never make the mistake of leaving your head bare before stepping outside to jog in the winter. You can wear a hat, woollen cap or a scarf during this time to protect your head.
CAUTION: Jogging at a slower pace is a low impact exercise as compared to running. Research has shown that jogging at slow speed is better than running because of lower impact on foot, ankle, knee and hip joints. However if you have any medical conditions then you should discuss with your medical practitioner to know if jogging is safe for you.
My daughter is 20 years of age. Never had any problems with her periods before. Suddenly for last two months not getting her periods. Rest all are ok. I mean otherwise she s perfectly ok.
Sir my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) there HB 9gm/DL in this condition pregnancy held in normal.
How to get periods regular. My family doc said I dnt have enough blood in my body. And m gaining my weight very fast. Which is troubling me. please help.
Do not take medicines for heart disease or high blood pressure without talking to a doctor. This could be dangerous.
I am having 4 months child but from last two months not having normal period and having white discharge. Please suggest.
Older people are at a higher risk of developing mental disorders as with age the neurology of the brain tends to deteriorate. Various physical illnesses, such as chronic pain and bone disorders which are common in older people can restrict their ability to live an independent life. Most of the diseases that affects older people tend to require long term care.
Other causes of mental disorders are events like death of near ones, disabilities or a reduction in socioeconomic status. These factors can make them isolated and lonely leading to psychological problems in the elderly. Physical diseases such as heart problems may also lead to mental problems.
With respect to the above points, you may follow these pointers to stay away from mental disorders:
- Physical exercise: It is very important to stay active as it has multiple health benefits. A sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in the body. In case of movement restrictions, focus on doing simple activities like walking and moving about as replacement for regular exercise.
- Food: Food is important to mental health as they provide the necessary nutrients to the body. Add almonds to your diet as they contain vitamin B6 which is very good for the brain. Omega 3 and Omega-6 acids in almonds also contribute to brain health. Eat a diet that is low in fat, focus on simple and natural foods.
- Communicate: Take up a hobby or participate in social gatherings to get more involved with people. These activities will keep your mind occupied and stimulate your brain. It will reduce the risks of depression and related disorders.
- Remove negative emotions: Try to avoid negative emotions as they are the major source of depression. Take up meditation as their effect on improving mental health is well known. Focus on the positives in every experience to be content and happy. Negative emotions can lead to serious mental problems such as depression and anxiety disorders.
सेक्स में कम रुचि होना एक प्रश्न कई बार मुझ से पूछा गया हे - सप्ताह में कितनी बार सेक्स करना नोर्मल होता हे? इसका कोई निश्चित उत्तर नहीं हो सकता। क्या रोज़ सेक्स असामान्य हे? असल में सेक्स की frequency उसी कपल में अलग अलग समय में अलग हो सकती हे। नए रेलेशन्शिप के पहले २ वर्षों में सबसे अधिक होती हे, फिर धीरे धीरे कम होने लगती हे ।
फिर यदि दोनो अपनी सेक्स लाइफ़ से संतुष्ट हे तो फ़िक्र की कोई बात नहीं परंतु यदि किसी एक को या दोनो को शिकायत हे तो ये गम्भीर रूप धारण कर सकती हे । ये समस्या पुरूषों तथा महिलाओं में काफ़ी बहुतायत में पायी जाती हे । इसका अर्थ हे कि आपके दिमाग़ में सेक्स के ख़याल कम आते हे, आप सेक्शूअल क्रिया शुरू करने की चेष्टा नहीं करते या आपके साथी की हर कोशिश को नकार देते हे ।
यदि आप दोनो इस से समझोता कर लेते हे और सन्तुष्ट हे तो सब ठीक हे ,पर यदि आप में से एक की सेक्स इच्छा दूसरे से काफ़ी अलग हे या आप में से एक के विवाहेतर सम्बंध बन जाए तो इसका आपके जीवन पर नकारात्मक प्रभाव हो सकता हे । अनुमान के अनुसार लगभग एक तिहाई विवाहित महिलाओं में यह समस्या पायी जाती हे । उम्र के साथ इसकी सम्भावना बड़ती हे अतः रजोनिव्रति: के बाद आधी से अधिक महिलायें प्रभावित होती हे। अधिकतर 20-35 वर्ष की महिलायें ही इसकी शिकायत करती हे और इलाज के लिए प्रयत्न करती हे। बाक़ी इसे नियति मान कर समझोता कर लेती हे ।
इस के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे
- अत्यधिक थकान
- डिप्रेशन की बीमारी
- अत्यधिक व्यस्त रहने से सेक्स को लगातार उपेक्षित करना
- दोनो की नोकरी की शिफ़्ट अलग होने या अलग शहर में रहने से समय की अथवा एकांत की कमी
- शरीर में अवांछित गंध ( पसीने , रसोई अथवा प्राइवट पार्ट के इन्फ़ेक्शन )
- शारीरिक बीमारी जैसे गुर्दे, लिवर की बीमारी, मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप, जोड़ो का दर्द
- अनेक मानसिक बीमारियाँ तथा उनकी दवाईया
- होरमोनेस का असन्तुलन
- दिमाग़ की रसोली
- जीवनसाथी को सेक्स प्रॉब्लम होना जैसा ऊपर बताया गया हे, कामेच्छा कम होने के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे इसलिए पहले विस्तार से हिस्ट्री लेना आवश्यक हे। उनका पूरा शारीरिक एवम् मानसिक चेकउप किया जाता हे।
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की उचित देख भाल करना
- प्राइवेट पार्ट की सफ़ाई और अवांछित गंध से सावधान रहना
- थोड़ा प्राइवट समय निकालते रहना ताकि शारीरिक एवं मानसिक निकटता बनी रहे
- कोई भी शारीरिक बीमारी का उचित उपचार करना
- ये न सोचे कि सेक्स अपनेआप हो जाएगा। अलग समय निकाल कर इसे पर्याप्त प्राथमिकता दे।
- नियमित व्यायाम करे
- कई बार कई प्रकार की दवा भी देनी पड़ती हे ।
- सेक्स थेरपी , काउन्सलिंग एंड मसॉज़ थेरपी फ़ायदा कर सकती हे।
यदि आप को या किसी जानने वाले को ये समस्या हे तो सम्पर्क करने के लिए क्लिक करे ऑनलाइन कॉन्सल्टेशन के लिए क्लिक करे I
I have severe menstrual cramps on my first day of the cycle. It is so severe that I feel nauseous What is the reason behind it and what can I do to cure it? Any natural way,
Sometimes getting pregnant is not a very easy task, and may end up taking a long time. But once you’ve decided to start a family of your own, it becomes harder to wait for it to happen. Here are 5 things you can do increase your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days
The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it’s not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant.
As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
2. Keeping track of the ovulation period
Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it’s best to have sex in this period. But it’s important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
3. Ensuring the sperm health
Cutting down on coffee, cigarettes and alcohol and maintaining an ideal weight as well as increasing the consumption of folic acid are necessary steps to ensure healthy and fertile sperm quality. Alcohol reduces sperm production, smoking causes low sperm count and slow-moving sperm, while being overweight can affect a man’s libido and performance. The same goes for caffeine or drinks that contain a high amount of soda. Besides, prolonged exposure to heat on the testicular area should also be avoided to ensure that the man’s sperm is healthy. So avoid keeping laptops on your lap, saunas and jacuzzis, hot baths, steam rooms, long drives or wearing tight underwear.
4. Try de-stressing
Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyles in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea.
5. Don’t put off having a baby for too long
Women are at their peak fertile period in their early twenties, but these days many women opt for starting a family at a later age. Having a baby post the age of 30 can pose problems as fertility levels tend to drop. Post the age of 31 fertility in women drops by 3% per year and continues at the same rate till 35. After the age of 35 the rate of decline accelerates.
I have pox for 1 week. I noticed brownish vaginal discharge. Is it because of pox or is it something else? What should I do?
The diagnosis of menopause is made after periods have stopped for at least 1 year after the age of 40 due to reducing ovarian activity.The age span can vary between 45 to 55 and the median age is 52 years.Menopause occurring before the age of 40 is premature and one needs to consult a Gynaecologist.
The time span for several months to several years leading to menopause is called perimenopause.The periods during this time may become irregular and the patient may experience hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, mood swings etc; 30-60% of women may experience emotional symptoms at this time. The major symptoms include:
- Hot Flushes and Night seats
- Vaginal dryness
- Tiredness and sleep disturbances
- Mood swings and lack of concentration
- Loss of interest in having sex
Every woman experiences menopause differently. A few will have a combination of different mild symptoms while others will have more severe symptoms.Some women choose to go through menopause without any treatment whereas others prefer to have hormonal or non-hormonal medications to help control their symptoms.
However it is important to consult a Gynaecologist as irregular periods and other symptoms may be due to other pathologies and may need investigating.
A healthy lifestyle is very important during this time to maintain good bone health and general health.Regular aerobic exercises like swimming, jogging, brisk walking and in general maintaining an active lifestyle and maintaining an optimal body mass index is very important and helps in preventing osteoporosis, heart disease etc;
- Low-intensity exercises such as yoga may help to reduce hot flushes and boost general well-being.
- Reducing intake of tea/coffee/ caffeinated drinks will help reduce hot flushes and night sweats.
- Vaginal lubricants and moisturisers help in reducing vaginal dryness during intercourse.
- Also equally important is having a diet rich in Calcium, proteins and low in fat and refined carbohydrates like sweets and junk foods.
- Soya-based foods like soya beans, chickpeas, peas are rich is phytoestrogens nad may help in reducing perimenopausal/ menopausal symptoms.
- Getting an annual health check up done helps in identifying risks earlier and taking appropriate actions earlier on.
- Women should have regular PAP smears, BP check, Mammograms, Lipid profile done and other tests if clinically indicated.
Finally, it is best to consult a Gynaecologist if a woman is having any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be instituted.
Sir mujhe pcod h both ovaries m or abhi mere dwai chal rahi h kab theek honge pregnancy m koi problem to nhi hogi or mujhe hair growth bhi bhuat h body m sir please mujhe jaldi theek hona h.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello madam, maine last period 29/6 ko dekha tha pr abhi tak mujhe period nahi aaya hain, main tab ovigyn dsr aur cap Q gold f le rahi hun, jaisa aap sab ne mujhe urine test krne ko kaha tha to Maine 3/8 , ko kiya 1st pink line dark tha aur 2nd wala untna dark nahi tha, madam mujhe 3/8 se halka halka Brown discharge ho raha hai, kya kre kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ,Dr ne mujhe 42 days me bulaya hai, kya pregnancy me Brown discharge hota hain, ya kuch aur baat hain, please boliye na.
Diuretics are substances that allow the body to get rid of excess water and sodium. They help in draining out the water by stimulating the kidneys and eliminate sodium from the urine thus, facilitating drainage of excess water. Diuretics are prescribed by the doctor when the body starts to retain excessive fluids.
The conditions that lead to problems such as:
1. High blood pressure: This is a disorder wherein the blood exerts more than the normal force (pressure) against the arterial walls while flowing through them.
2. Diabetes: It is a metabolic disorder wherein the blood sugar level rises significantly.
3. Kidney stones: Kidney stones refer to the formation of stones in the kidneys that can hamper the normal functioning of the kidney, leading to fluid retention in the body.
4. Edema: A disorder wherein parts of the body tend to swell due to inflammation is called ‘edema’.
5. Impaired functioning of the kidney: Impaired functioning of the kidneys makes it very difficult to flush out the excess sodium from the body thus, leading to fluid retention.
There are certain natural diuretics, which can come to your aid in times such as these. Read on to know more:
1. Parsley: Parsley, a very effective diuretic, is an herb that is commonly used for garnishing. It can also help in relieving bladder problems.
2. Black and green tea: Both green and black variants of the humble tea are very effective diuretics; you can enjoy them after a heavy meal to get rid of the bloating.
3. Hawthorn: A type of natural diuretic that is effective in reducing fluid accumulation and increasing urinary excretion. It also helps in treating problems of the kidney.
4. Juniper: A diuretic that has been used since ancient times. Juniper is very effective in removing excess salt and fluids from the body. The advantage of this plant is that it does not lower downs the level of potassium in the body, a side effect of other diuretics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.