Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shabnam KhareYour feedback matters!
Hello am 25 years old and my husband is 30 years old. My blood group is A-ve and my husband's is A+ve. Does that affect in any way as we are planning to have a baby. If there then what is the solution for that.
Yesterday we had unprotected sex. We do not want any trouble to avoid any trouble can we use UNWANTED-72 or any other pills like this? We are in tension since last night Please suggest what we should do.
Hey, today my girlfriend was on top of me with nothing on and we were humping. I had a condom on but it tore. And immediately After that she got up. But we both were wet at the time. Is there anything to worry about? Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Please help. She also have a cyst.
My period cycle is 28 days Last period is 12thaugest I have stomach upset, Last 3 days I have lite breast Pani And tiredness Am I pregnant These are pregnancy symptoms.
Can you please tell me ki last mansuration k kitne dino bad check kar sakte hai ki pregent hai ki nahi blood test k threw.
Hi doctors. My girlfriend had just finished her periods from 16th to 22nd September. We had sex on 22nd after her periods stopped. I did not ejaculate inside of her. But on the 23rd she consumed a ipll. On the 27th we had sex again but I only penetrated twice and did not go very deep. Again I did not ejaculate inside of her. This time I did not give her the pill again. Then 2 days later she started bleeding. The bleeding was more then spotting and less then a normal period and Dark in colour. The bleeding stopped in 2 days. Then on the 8th she had bleeding again but this time it lasted for 4 days. And the bleeding was like a normal period. Dark in the start and it lightened as the days went on. The flow and cramps were also like a normal period. So this was her periods right? And she can't be pregnant? Because she has bleeding on 8th for 4 days. She has shown no signs of pregnancy also in this time. When will her periods come this month if she normally gets then 16th of every month. We did have sex on day after her periods had stopped and we had sex 4 days after she took the pill. Both times I did not ejaculate inside of her.
Hello Dr. I am 28 years old. I had intercourse with my husband on 29Oct it was 3rd day of my periods. Bleeding was less at that day. Is there any chances of pregnancy. My mensuration cycle is 28 days. From few days I feel like nausea. I get pregnancy test but it's negative. Is this a symptoms of pregnancy.
Diet for nasal allergy
Certain foods and drinks can make allergy symptoms better or worse
Foods that help
1- seafood containing omega 3 fatty
2- fruits and vegetables containing vitamin c and e.
3- hot drinks and soup
Help break up mucus and making it
Easier to cough up mucus
Natural source of vitamin d
5- drink water
Foods to avoid
1- processed foods
Contain highly unsaturated fats and proinflammatory trans fats that worsen inflammation
Cause swelling and stiffness in the nose can make symptoms worse.
I am 33 years I have 2 sons age is 5 an 3. Know we are planing 4r 3rd, frm last 2 months am not conceivng my husband know went to gulf country know he vill come in July only for 3 days. So what should I do for my pregnancy?
Hi I am 24 year old. I had sex with my bf. And he ejected on me. I took ec pills. I had heavy flow. And now I am not having my periods. Is there a chance of pragnency after heavy flow? or my periods date is changed due to ec pills?
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self*confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
* Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
* Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
* Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
* Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
* Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
* Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
* Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
What is the recommended food and exercises to reduce or eliminate polycystic ovarian syndrome. My wife is having pcos and has a heavier lower abdomen. Is it somewhat risky or curable?
She is trying for a baby. But no happy news. Periods are regular nd took scanning of uterus adenexae showing no follicle's in either ovaries and no mass in adrenexae ,free T4 serum rate is .82 ng/dl ,TSH is 1.71 is also in the normal range and semen analysis shows 70% semens are actively motile and 61. 5 million per ml count. What is the reason for infertility.
I have pcod. My egg size is 5mm on 13 th day and 16 th day. Its not vary. So I stop the usage of dufeston tablets. Egg not growing then I get periods normally? Any lagging to come periods? In this stage any chance to I get pregnant. Pls tell me.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"
Browsing on the phone before you sleep can potentially cause serious damage to your health. According to studies the side effects can be far reaching and detrimental for your overall health. It can disrupt your sleep and contributes to several complications like heart diseases, obesity, etc.
Following are the bad effects of browsing on the phone before bed:
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night affects your sleeping pattern and deprives your body from the rest it requires. Loss and lack of sleep significantly contributes to various health problems like poor sleep, depression, stroke, cardiovascular problems, obesity etc.
- Staring at a bright screen for a long time before sleeping can slow down the activity of neurons that make you sleepy, thereby, keeping you in a state of wakefulness. Staring at artificial lights suppresses melatonin, the sleep hormone, which affects the sleep wake cycle of your body.
- Browsing on the phone before sleep also takes a toll on your eyes. It can cause serious damage to your eyes if you make a habit out of it. You can see visible signs if you wake up with dark circles in the morning and feel tired and lousy. Looking at brightly lit screen for a long time especially in the dark puts a lot of strain in your eyes and also affects mental health.
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night will make it difficult for you to wake up on time. The light on your cell phone affects your sleep, which can even trigger insomnia. Lack of sleep affects your alertness and concentration level and makes you feel drowsy and exhausted.
Related Tip: "Get better sleep"
I am a student due to long study hours I have gained weight also I have been diagnosed with pcod. I take a minimum of junk food almost negligible. Kindly suggest some tips to loose weight.
All the treatments and principles of ayurveda are based upon one goal; that is to balance the tridosha. So if you look for a healthy living, you need to understand all three doshas.