Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shabnam KhareYour feedback matters!
My wife is 19 yrs old, she had her periods 10 days back, got stopped after 7 days, but today again she has got periods. Worried that i had an unprotected sex while she was on periods, since then even i' m going through back to back illness since then still got an sore throat badly with fever. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanking you.
Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.
My gf is not getting periods on time this month. What is the reason of this? She is already 5 day late. Please suggest what is the reason?
Sexual Aversion Disorder
Persistent or recurrent extreme aversion to, And avoidance of, all(or almost all) genital sexual contact with a sexual partner.
Sexual aversion is severe irrational fear to sexual activity which leads to avoidance of sexual situations. It affects males as well as female.
The disturbance causes marked distress or and interpersonal when confronted by a sexual opportunity with a partner. The aversion to genital contact may be focused on a particular aspect of sexual experience (e. g. genital secretion).some individuals experience generalized aversion to all sexual stimuli including undressing, touching and kissing. The intensity of reaction may range from moderate anxiety to extreme psychological distress. Some individuals may experience profound sweating, panic attacks, feeling of terror, faintness , nausea, diarrhea, palpitation, dizziness and breathing difficulties. There may be markedly impaired interpersonal relations and marital dissatisfaction. The individual may avoid sexual situations by covert strategies like going to sleep early, using substances or being over involved in work.
1. Severely negative parental sex attitudes
2. History of sexual trauma
3. Gender identity confusion
The goal of the treatment is to reduce the fear and avoidance of sex by the individual. Systematic desensitization: all the anxiety-provoking stimuli are arranged in an ascending level sand the individuals is exposed to, one by one, from the least anxiety-provoking stimulus to the most anxiety-provoking stimulus. Initially, the individual is gradually exposed to imagination under relaxation and then to the actual sexual situation that generates anxiety.
Marital therapy is used for correction of relational problems.
Hi I am 26 years old and my girlfriend want to doing sex with me but she don't like condom but she don't want to take any risk of pregnancy so can you suggest me any tablets for unwanted pregnancy. Which one tablets will be best for her.
Dear Sir. Meje. Periods me kuch problems he Time PE nahi aate he or kabhi kabhi to mahine me 2 baar bhi aajte he Reply must.
My blood group is B+ n my husband's blood is O+ n my child blood group is A+ CAN I know how is it possible?
Am deepa. Am 28 weeks pregnant. I can't sleep during night time. I use to change my position frequently during time? Sometime I won't get up and change positions. I just roll and sometimes while am wake I was sleeping straight? It affects my baby? How to change the position while sleeping?
Hi, I am facing cavity problem since 2 days. (Small tiny hole at left inner upper teeth) Can anyone suggest best solution? Is anything serious or filling gives solution? I am abort to consult doctor!
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.