Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shabbu GargYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old my teeth are yellow at front side and black like rust can b seen inside my mouth I brush daily but only yellowish removed not black rust can you give me the name of toothpaste that can remove black rust.
I used to chew guthka my Mouth is not opening fully as it should be and tongue movement also decreased its not fully coming out, please suggest.
Whether I can put teeth braces 2nd time by extracting teeth? I had put 2 years back without extracting and not satisfied with the result. Now my age is 26.
Hello Doctor. Now I am suffering a lot by tooth pain and swelling face with prosthetic teeth. I met a doctor he did cleaning process and made a xray after examine he told me that my teeth have affected by infection so he advice me to take root canal treatment. He gave me some tablets. My question is whether I will recover with this tablet r need to take root canal treatment.
Hello sir. I have a problem in my teeth like bleeding from my teeth and also comes bad odour from my teeth can you please suggest me what should I do for overcome my teeth problem?
I brushed my teeth regular one tym in morning but sometimes I suffer from smell problem .I feel that my mouth s smell unfamiliar. So please guide me.
I have a gum bleeding after brushing my teeth every morning. But there is no pain. What is the cause?
Mere mouth se bhaut smell aati hai kai baar cleanup bhi kra chuki hu pr koi fayada nahi hua, or mujhe teeth ki setting bhi krani hai.
I am 21 years old male. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
I have been suffering from canker sores in left side of my tongue since 5-6 months, it gets automatically healed & appears again in the same spot (2-3 in numbers. Other parts of mouths are not effected, it has very slight pain and I don't have problem while having food. I have taken multivitamins & lactobacillus spores capsules but it's not working. And I suffer from dust allergy with cold and rashes on skin. The allergy increases during September to December.
I am suffering from tooth problem. There is two holes in my upper jaws two different last teeth. So, what will be the solution for quiring this?
My x-ray of one front tooth indicates bone loss of the root and infection around it. This tooth was damaged when I was a kid (45 yrs back). I am told that the only way is to do an implant. Is it so?
M suffering from bad breath from last 6 month I brush my teeth properly twice a day but m nt getting cure from it. What is the solution for it.
His front two teeth in the lower jaw have become loose. This is because of an infection as seen the Xray. Tooth removal or RCT? What if it is the dentist's fault? Had he given the right treatment, tooth removal would not have to be considered at all.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.