Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ShabbuYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male. I have noticed that my gums are getting separated from the teeth. It seems to be like gums are getting eroded and roots of the teeth are visible. I have been using sensodine from past 2 year and I've noticed receding gums problem recently. Could you please guide me for the above and prescribe me the required medication for the remedies. It should be noted that I've been taking vitamin c pills from past one month for skin problem under doctors prescription. Should I stop or continue with the pills.
I'm21 years old. And having severe tooth ache bsonwent treatment and ultra sonic scaling my again back what can I do now.
After brushing also from my mouth some bad smell is coming. What is the problem? how I can avoid this?
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
I am 29 years a old, having a problem in molar teeth while drinking a cold and warm water. So can you please help me out.
Sir I am facing a dental problem. I am use to brushing teeth daily despite that my mouth is smelling. Give me some suggestion.
Dry mouth, or xerostomia, is a very common oral condition, especially as you age. There are also more than 425 medications that include dry mouth as a side effect. But dry mouth can be related to issues beyond dental health. It?s also a common symptom of diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, and Sjogren?s syndrome. If you have chronic dry mouth, you should be concerned and talk to your dentist.
Did you know that a white or red patch on the tongue or lining of the mouth is the most common sign of oral cancer? But don?t be alarmed: Mouth sores are completely common and the chance your sore signals cancer is low. To be safe, show your dentist any sores in your mouth that don?t heal after two weeks.
Mouth sores from oral cancer tend to occur along with other oral conditions, such as a strange taste in the mouth, problems chewing, pain when you swallow, and having trouble with speech.
Sour Taste In Your Mouth
If you frequently have a sour taste in your mouth (which is often mistaken for bad breath), it could be another sign of GERD, especially if it?s accompanied by a sore throat, chest pain, and a hoarse voice, Leader warns. Besides this oral condition and?dental erosion, GERD can lead to other problems such as an esophageal ulcer and inflammation of the esophagus. If you suspect you have GERD, get tested and treated as needed.
Swollen gums is another sign of gum disease. An old school remedies says to just gargle with salt water and ?everything will be alright.? Even if you believe you have healthy teeth, swollen gums absolutely require a visit to the dentist. Your dentist or dental hygienist will be able to tell right away if you have gum disease ? but you can check for swollen gums yourself by drying your gums with a napkin or a tissue and looking in the mirror. Although your swollen gums may feel fine, they tend to bleed during brushing.
In addition to swelling, this dental health problem also causes red gums. (Most light- and dark-skinned people naturally have pink gums, but some people of Mediterranean and African descent have darker gums).
Last but not least, everyone experiences stinky breath, right? Wrong. Brushing and flossing (including brushing your tongue or using a tongue scraper) should nip in the bud but when it doesn?t, it?s a problem. It could be a sign of advanced gum disease, so it?s important to talk to your dentist before this oral condition ruins perfectly healthy teeth.
Most of the time, however, the biggest bad-breath culprit is your diet. ?Onion, garlic, and pungent spices will produce mouth odor for hours after consumption,? Dr. Leader says. In addition, people who have uncontrolled diabetes, eat a high-protein diet, or suffer from alcoholism tend to have breath with a sweet or fruity odor.
Hello, My Son is 14 months old and not a single teeth has come. What should I do is there any treatment? Please Reply.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.