Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SethiYour feedback matters!
I find a drop of blood along with sputum when I clear my throat. This is happening for almost two weeks. I clear my throat whenever I feel sputum built up in my throat and I have an urge to clear it. I do it around 30-40 times a day out of which I see a drop of blood around 10-15 times. It is mostly surrounded by a thick mucus like substance in green or brown in colour. I get it mostly in the morning while clearing throat after waking up, before brushing and after brushing both. And I also see it mostly when I clear my throat after eating. I do not have cough or cold. I am also having a sharp pain the left side of the chest and heaviness sometimes when I breathe. This is there for a month now and doctor said it is mostly vitamin D deficiency. I have had a chest x Ray and MRI which were clear a month back. I also had an endoscopy back then and had Her Pylori infection. I was treated with antibiotics. Please help as I am very much worried.
I have a problem synosytis and also sperm is going. Here synosytis problem with cold and allergy and sperm is going in urin that problem is with heating then how can we get solution. With these problems. I am male, my age is 30.
I snore heavily. How to avoid it. I tried with face mask but result not so good. Even nose clip did not work expectedly.
M stuck with tonsils problem. I do not know how to overcome this. Rite now m ate lot of antibiotics. But, not able to overcome this. Please suggest me with some valuable advice.
From tomorrow night I am feeling pain in my throat as there are some kind of thorns in my food pipe also I am feeling pain in engulfing food.
I suffer from sinusitis. I get headaches and breathing problems very regularly. Is there anything in daily routine which I can do or adapt to?
My mother is having fungal infections in ears since 20 days please prescribe medicine for these disease.
Hi dear doctor I have allergies and my eyes are affected the most my eyes are very red and my nose is also red and my left eye and right eyes are red what should I do for these. Please suggest me. Dhanyawaad.
Hi I am a 30 year old male I have a problem with my left ear which has a small hole in the ear drum. This is causing me very acute pain when ever I am affected with cold. This was stopped a few years back but it has resurfaced again. I was advised with Candibiotic Ear drops which is increasing the pain. Please advice.
Hi, i'm 18 year old from last fours months i'm sick my symptoms changes time after time fifteen days back I was feeling 2) nervousness in whole body specially heart and stomach 3) insomnia 4) dry mouth 5) health anxiety 6) i'm feeling my mind blank 7) feeling of getting crazy 8) heavyness on head 9) drowsiness 10) nausea 11) heart palpitations 12) muscle tension 13) restlessness 14) dizziness 15) always one thought remain in mind that when I will fine always thinking about health after than I got fine for 7 days now from last four days i'm feeling i'm feeling 1) heavyness on my head 2) excessive dizziness 3) excessive drowsiness, 4excessive nervousness 5, disbalanced, 6) excessive tiredness, 7) something like deafness in my ear 8 worried, 8) feeling of my mind getting blank 9) dis orientation, 10) difficult in concentrate on a past event 11) memory disturbing 12) health anxiety this all from last four months my signs and synptoms changes time after time I consult many physican but nothing improve i'm unable to understand what happens to me please suggest me what to do I take these medicine in past I take these medicine I take 1) etizolam 2) para cr (paroxentine) 3) riser 4) escitalopram (cipralex) 5) propanolol please suggested me what to do? help me.
I am male 59 years old sailng on board ship about 7 months a year. When ever I come home on vacation I get alergy and my nose kees flowing. Resultant dificult to breath at times. Kindly advice.
Meri age 28 years hai mujhe zukham bahut hota hai Meri beti four month ki hai main usko apna feed karate hu Jiska karan usko bhi zukham ho jata jai pls mujhe koi aise medicine bataiye jisse zukham na ho or koi side effect bhi na ho.
��I am 30 years old man. I have tonsils problem, and frequently having problem of cough, cold, fever.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.