Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SenYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I am 29 year old male 6 feet height and 75 kg weight having back pain and body pain is it normal or should visit a doctor?
I've severe pain at the base of my neck. Not able to sit for long at work at the computer or study. The pain is so bad in the morning when I wake up. It's located on the base of my neck. What could be the possible reasons?
Hi, when I stand even for 1 min am having heel pain I have consulted many doctor and also with that I get exhaust Now m taking treatment from one homoeopathy she told me to took x-ray and on that x-ray I found scratches like on bones is that mean I have low calcium is it a reason for heel pain and else every thing is normal from x-ray report What that scratches like things on bones means.
I have broken my finger I guess, I am guessing it because I do not know its broken or just twisted because every time when I have to press anything even soft laptop button, its producing plenty of pain. I got this while catching a cricket ball. Its been one month since am having this.
I have pain in my low back nearly always that like chance I am 18 year old with 56 kg weight sometimes it is very painful even I don't able to move or lean forward Please tell me what should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep 2 days due to the severe back pain, tried lots of exercises and medicines, but didn't work. What should I do now? Please help me.
I have partial tear in ACL. Grade 1 sprain in lcl and mcl. What should be done to cure it. Surgery or Physio Therapy.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.