Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sema PatodiaYour feedback matters!
My cousin suffers from severe lower backache during her periods. Please suggest what to do because she can't bare that backache its so severe. She takes a panadol as a pain killer. It just works for 2 hours. She is 15 years old. Please suggest something so that there is no backache next time. And also tell me that taking a pain killer for the pain causes some kind of side affects in this case?
Wat is role of Protein diet in Pcod. We should tk non veg Eggs or Green vegetables? Wat we can do for Conceive Pregnancy as early as possible. Thnx.
Doctor, Since 3 month I am doing sex with my partner but till now she is not pregnant please do the helpful to me.
My LMP was 7th septmber 2015 but I did intercourse on 22 october 2015. how much week am I pregnant and can I do abortion now? And until which date I will do abortion?
I had sex with a girl with condom but I didn't inserted inside the vagina only upar after I saw condom tear then if I didn't inserted inside the vagina she will get pregnant.
Hi, My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She has got infected with chicken pox 3 weeks ago. Will there be any problems for the baby? Should we choose to abort? She has hormonal problems to conceive, and one side fallopian tube is blocked. Can you please put some suggestion on this? Thanks
I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend and after that I took ipill! Is there change of me becoming pregnant?
- Fever : Ayurveda advises do not have to take any food in presence of fever, and then after give decoction of Chirayata (Kirayata) often and often.
- Chronic Fever : Give Guduchi Satva churna 1 to 2 grams thrice a day with cow milk in chronic fever.
- Poison : Poisonous effect carried out from any insects; give 1 – 2 grams powder of Shirish Seed every two hours.
- Baldness : Firstly remove all hairs from scalp and then after apply paste made from ashes of elephant teeth and Rasvanti.
My period started on 11Sep & ended on 14Sep. Had unprotected intercourse on 15Sep. Ipill taken on the same day. Today blood clot in black color coming with lot of pain. Is there any chance of pregnancy?& why so early this period coming. Kindly suggest in detail what to do. Regards.
I am 25 years female. During periods till 11 days the bleeding is not controlling. Iam getting the periods for 2 months. Kindly suggest the natural medicine to control the periods.
Sexual disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they k=like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction (not a recognized diagnostic category at this time)
Treatments of Sexual Disorders
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes but Levita works a little longer than Viagra. The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Meri 23 years h.mera weight 44 kg h.meri height 5" hai. Mujhe doctor ne pcod batya hai. Mere period delay hota. Pr doctor kaha hai koi dawa nhi lo. Uske side effects hote hian. Jo baadh mey problem krte hian. Kaha hai exercise karo. Aur tension bilkul mt lo. Thik hojaiye ga. Meri ek prblm main tension bohat leti hoon. Pr ab bohat control krti hoon. Aur maine ek month se exercise bhi ki hai. Toh is month mera period within 35 days mey hi aaya hai. Maine Google kiya cyst ke baare kaafi information niklaali hai toh pta chla hai. Ki bohat sey home remedies se ye cure ho skta hai. Jaise flaxseed, almond,aur walnut ko grind krke uska powder. Early morning mey empty stomach mey lukewarm water mey mix krke lena hai. Aur cinnamon powder ko bhi ayese hi Lena hai. Aur kuch khaane ke baadh. Apple cider vinegar ko water mey mix krke lena hai. Kya ye saare remedies correcthain. Aur uska koi sideeffect nhi hote hai. Aur bhi bohat si chiz hai. Jaise drumstick, aur uska fruit aur leaves. Aur Tulsi leaves. Kya ye sb lena thik hoga. Mujhe suggest kr dein plzzz. Aur koi natural ways hi bataien cure hone keliye. Mujhe koi medicine nhi leni. Mujhe natural ways hi suggest Karen. Aur home remedies hi batein. Eagerly waiting for your for your useful suggestions.
What should be done if I get to know about pregnancy after 15 days of intercourse and I don't want to have it ?
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
During pregnancy 8th week . We did sex n I leave semen into vagina. Is there any problem to baby or mom.
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.