Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seerna Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seerna SharmaYour feedback matters!
Recently I am having sleeping problems. I get bad dreams every night. At times I feel depressed. I try to meditate but can't. I am nearly 50. What should I do?
I am 21, my height is 165 cm only. I want 15 more cms. Can anything help me now to Increase height. Any suggestions or medicines?
How much breast milk female produce per day. female express with hand how much capacity they will produce the breast milk while hand expressing.
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
Human male impotence is much more widespread than it was initially thought to be. Although erectile dysfunction can occur at a later age, it can affect younger men in passing as well. There are both psychological and physiological factors at play as well. While erectile dysfunction in most cases is a standalone condition, it could also be indicators of underlying health problems which need to be checked out first.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
The simple symptoms of erectile dysfunction tend to be physical manifestations such as:
- Difficulty in getting an erection
- Problems in keeping the erection for extended periods of time
- General lack of desire for sex or low libido
However, these symptoms may be accompanied by other ones depending on what the root cause for this was. It is thus, also important to look at the causes along with the symptoms to shed more light on the underlying causes.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
Human sexuality may seem mostly physical at a basic level but there are a lot of factors that are interconnected with it. When someone is sexually aroused, there are multiple systems such as muscles nerves, hormones, brain, and blood vessels among many others which are working simultaneously. Any one or multiple systems misfiring could result in erectile dysfunction.
Some of the Physical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- Blood pressure or hypertension
- High blood sugar
- High levels of LDL or bad cholesterol in your blood
- Arteriosclerosis or the clogging of the arteries of your heart
- Multiple sclerosis
- Obesity related problems which may cause issues as mentioned above
- Peyronie's disease, which is a condition where the penis may develop scar tissues inside it
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption or use of drugs that may lead to the factors mentioned above
- Injuries to the groin area
- Surgery in the groin area such as the removal of prostate or other surgeries
- Medication to treat other diseases which may have unintended effects and cause erectile dysfunction
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction may include:
- Inability to connect to your partner
- Inhibitions or aversion to sex due to upbringing
- Stress in life which may come from professional or personal quarters
- Mental health issues like depression
Treatment: While there are many oral medication which are well known and famous, erectile dysfunction may be just a symptom in itself of bigger issues lurking underneath such as heart trouble or high blood pressure. While oral medications for getting an erection can be a temporary boost to your confidence, treating the underlying condition is much more important. This will automatically resolve erectile dysfunctions as well.
In a normal pregnancy, the baby develops with its head pointed down, and the head is usually the part which comes out first during normal delivery. However, in many cases, the baby could have its legs, feet, or buttocks pointing to the cervix. In a majority of cases, the baby may have this position, but rotates to have its head pointing down before the third trimester. However, this may not happen, and this is referred to as breech.
In a lot of cases, the doctor would try to move the baby’s head downwards usually around the 37th week, and this is referred to as external cephalic version (ECV) or even as version. The process is done externally by manipulation and hence the name external. It is done before labor and may allow for a vaginal birth. In very rare cases, it may be done during labor, but before the amniotic sac has ruptured. As a backup, there should be a provision for the patient to undergo C-section, if ECV is not successful.
- Single pregnancy, into 36 weeks of pregnancy, with no complications, and preferably not the first pregnancy
- No engagement of the fetus (any part) in the uterus
- Adequate amniotic fluid, which will provide a good environment to move the baby with minimal injury
- Suspected/known birth defects
- Multiple pregnancies (twins/triplets)
- Ruptured amniotic sac
- Fetus with a hyperextended neck
- Mother’s health is not optimal and is on cardiac medications
- Condition that mandates a cesarean section (placental separation from the uterus, placenta covering the cervix, etc.)
The fetal position is first estimated using an ultrasound. The position of the placenta and the amount of amniotic fluid are also closely monitored. Under constant monitoring, the uterus is relaxed through medications. With one hand on the fetal head and another on the buttocks, the doctor tries to rotate the fetus. Depending on how much pressure the mother is able to tolerate and how flexible the uterus is, version may be successful (success rate is about 60%).
A second attempt under epidural anesthesia may be done, if the first one did not succeed. However, the chances of success with subsequent attempts is very doubtful. The fetus is constantly monitored through ultrasound and fetal heart rate monitoring. A fetus is considered healthy if the heart rate moves up during this procedure. However, if the heart rate seems abnormally high, the procedure would be abandoned.
After the procedure, the mother and the fetus would be monitored for a while before being sent home. As the fetus is constantly monitored throughout pregnancy, the doctor would be able to tell if this procedure is required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have serious cough since 2 years. Please let me know how to cure it. I tried many tests but reports are good.
I am not able to eat well like it's only two chapatis per day in the sense that I do not get hungry and thirsty what would be my problem?
Renal function test has done to me. Everything is fine except uric acid level, it is out of limit, my uric acid level is 7.7,so doctor told to take allopurinol 110 mg tablet for 30 days. Is that better or is there any tablet which is better than that?
I have problem during sex. Have discharged in 2 minutes. And my penis size is small. What can I do sir.?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.