Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Theraja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema TherajaYour feedback matters!
After the periods we intercourse daily last month but my wife not get pregnant why? We are try for baby.
I'm 34 year old woman, Married I have 2 kids. I have cyst in left ovary for size in 5.5 cm. Its paining in only my dates time, Dr. said me firstly do MIR than I told you. Can you tell me about for cyst. I'm married.
I am loosing hair quickly for dandruff. I used many shampoos but it's not stop. Can you please help me how I can stopped it?
Is what possible in 3 months pregnancy in ultra sound declare that baby nat well developed please suggest me.
I went for ultrasound and found ovarian cyst and diagnose sugar too very high wat to do I am shocked as well as tensed. Is sugar diagnosed due to cyst? And my foot and heels are paining very much why is it so?
Hi doc I am 26 years married female trying to conceive all our test are normal so this time my doc suggested to take siphene tablet from 2 nd day of my period cycle to 6th day and done follicular study where 2 eggs from right ovaries both of size 21 and 20 got ruptured on my 14 the day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 the day for 10 days but now like 20 the day of the cycle I have too much lower back pain on the right side my last period date was 13 the may. So can I be pregnant please help.
I am 24 year my 2 year after my marriage i have not got pregnant. I want to get pregnant but I am suffering for thyroid problem.
I am 23 Years Old Female. How to reduce periods pain and blood bleeding without any Injurious to health.
I am suffering from menstrual clots. Big clots. Whats the reason behind it? :(please tell me and what should I do.
I am house wife I give birth my first baby in November 5 trough operation. We r single couple and I didn't get good food after delivery. Now 8 months. My stomach pain from 2 month of delivery and still paining most pain in empty stomach. Pain while toilet time. It's burning something. Sometimes lower stomach also pain. And from a month I am also suffering fever inside and feeling too much cold at night but body is so hot. At morning time feeling vomiting also at dinner time. And I have also in my buttock hole there is something it's create in pregnancy time while constipation. Before marriage my weight is 42 kg now only 32. I take many gastric, lever medicine but no effect on me. What to do?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.
I'm 27 year old married women. Want to know about ectopic pregnancy and it's symptoms as I'm getting a pain at my lower back and while intercourse my vagina burns and after that it pains. Is this any sign of pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy.
Actually Maine kal Apne period ke first day hi protect sex Kiya but uske baad regular bleeding ho rahi hai. Aur stomach mai pain bhi ho Raha hai. Second ye ki mujhe apni vasectomy karani hai eske liye period ka kitane din baad Kara vasectomy Kara Sakti hu. Kya eske liye period ka 5th day hona hi compulsory hai or month mai kabhi bhi Kara sakte hai.
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.