Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema TherajaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 27 years old and married since 2 years trying for a baby from last 8 months. I have a pcod syndrome issue. During my last cycle my Doc gave a come tablet and follicular study done my 18th of my cycle my follicle was 13 mm. Wil this get a chance to release this month tat helps for my pregnancy.
I am 22 years old and want to know a medicine, safe and easily available over the counter, to post-pone my monthly menstrual flow. Need to attend a religious ceremony and it is considered bad luck. Also, can I know the dosage of the medicine. Want to post pone it by 2 weeks. Is there a medicine to pre pone it?
I hv PCOS n m 26yrs of age wid weight 72kg n height 5" 3. Tkng dronis 30. What shld I do to cure PCOS. As I want to plan fr a baby? Wat problems cn I face n wat to do fr it?
I am 30, I got married last one and half year before and tried to conceive from day one and it happened too in the month of May 2014 but miscarriage in the same month only and after that I yet not conceived again. I made all my test and it shows that every report is normal of mine and my husband but only point is one of my fallopian tube report says one of is block and second is open but not in very good condition. My husband age is 47 years and we do have lots of time to wait for a child. Please suggest what to do and how will I be pregnant? Naturally, because Dr. Suggested me IVF Treatment.
I had sex with my girlfriend and her periods haven't came. The date of period was 7th Prega news test showed negative which was performed in every 4-5 days. We are puzzled now. How to check whether she is pregnant or not She has observed vomiting today.
Hi, I am 83 days pregnant now. I had small blood clot and 2 drop spotting on 48th day. But it disappears in my last scan on 60th day. Now I need to travel to chennai on 88th day. Train is not available. By car it will take 14 hours for going and coming. By flight it will take 6 hours. Which is safe or is there any risk if I travel at this period. Thanks in advance.
Hi - I have 35 days old baby. Please suggest me some tips to make breast feeding easier. How often we can feed? Ideas on foods to eat and avoid during tis time ?
Present age of girl around 25 years she never mensurated even now Dr. says she have small uterus I want to know eggs are produced in the ovaries or not is there any possibility for their pregnancy or any treatment.
I am 29 years married and my husband age 45. MY last period end 3rd July and last 4 days we did sexual intercourse with out any sefty. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Also I want to know withdrawn method useful. My husband want to use condoms but I am not like with condoms. Please help. Thank You.
Having uti problem, white discharge and smell and diarrhea Dr. can you consult some medicine for uti and discharge and ways how to prevent it.
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My age is 30 years have 2 kids. 1 is 3 years 3 months and another is 1 years 2 months. He is breast feeding. My last periods in on 26 august. I have 40 days cycle. But on 11 september. I notice some bleeding spot after that day I am suffer from menstrual pain, white discharge and loose motion. Yesterday night I did pregnancy test. Its showing 1 line. Now what I have to do. Should I do pregnancy test again or visit a gynecologist. please help.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.