Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello doctor The question is little but byt can not help as issue is there I have insertion problem so we are going for iui. Also before 1 day of iui I ejaculate sperms on my wifes vagina and through fingers then I insert semen inside her vagina. Is pregnancy possible. Please help.
Can you please tell me doctor ki january 2017 mai mara mensuration date kya hona chahiye jis sai baby diwali 2017 mai born ho sake. Because doctor mensuration date to phir bhi hum tablet k threw aage piece adjust kar sakti hai so I am asking u.now my mensuration date is 27 sep .and abhi three month hai agar mensuration adjust karna ho to. Diwali k din hi baby born karna chahta hai bahut jaruri hai. Can you please tell me. How it is possible.
I had my periods last week. Just after it ended I had unprotected sex the next day and took an birth control pill the next day. I have got my periods again this week. Thats exactly a week from when I finish my last period. Is there anything to be worried about?
Past seven months my daughter is suffering from heavy periods continuously. Latest ultrasound suggests enlarged ovaries and pcod. She has been suffering heavy and irregular periods since last 10 years which could only be stopped with hormonal help. Previous reports suggested small fibroids and endometrial hyperplasia. She has taken ayurvedic treatment from last one year. Latest report is not mentioning fibroid or endometrial hyperplasia but bleeding is continuing. We do want to go for allopathy treatment. Ayurvedic doctor suggested amycordial+amreeplus for this. What should she do kindly suggest? KINDLY DONT UPLOAD THIS ON WEBSITE.
I have thyroid, but my periods are regular. This month I got a heavy white discharge for 4 days continuously. Now whenever I urinate I see white dirt mass all around my vagina. There is no itching or pain but it is irritating to see that white dirt.
Hi my name is shweta I am 24 years old, from past 3 days I am experiencing pain in my vagina , please help me with this problem.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.