Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Sudan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SudanYour feedback matters!
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition.