Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years, male, perform desk work, non-deiabetic, having slight hypertension, perform regular freed hand exercise for 30 minutes. For last few months, I feel pain in my right knee at bending position. At day time while walking or working there is no pian sensation. But at bed at night slight sensation of pain in right knee is felt. Inspite of that I am continuing exercise including skipping 500 nos. If exercise stopped, I feel much pain. Three years back I suffered from swelling and pain in right toe caused by uric acid. Requested an advice from an expert physician.
I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from lower back pain since 4 years. And I do not use any pain killers. So please advice me what to do.
I have pain in my mind back side some times doctors says it because your eyes is week but when I was check up my eyes doctors set your eyes very rer.
I am 50 years old. I have numbness in my fingers now the it is transferred to hand also. I want to consult the doctor. Which Department doctor should I go? Should I go to Rheumatologist or neurologist.
I am 38 female. I have pain in my foot. I can not walk after getting up from bed. After some time I can walk but pain is there. Pls answer.
Sir I am 37 year old male. I have regular shoulder pain problem since last one month. What should I do?
Hello there, please let me know that, is there any treatment available for avascular necrosis without surgery?
My mom is having neck pain and back pain. She got her X-ray scan report saying that" Degenerative changes seen in the form of reduced disc space seen at C6/7 level. What does it mean? What is the treatment for this sickness?
I am 37 yrs old working in pvt. Company. Now a days I am feeling very tired after doing small household works. Legs pain after climbing few steps. Reach home after climbing 2 flrs sit for 15-20 mins by taking long breathing, sometimes cant even talk immediately.
I am a 35 Years old female, suffering with the lower back pain as well with cramps in hands and some times in legs too. Could you please suggest me what should I do?
I am 25 years old girl my height is 5" 9 & my weight is 65 kgs my problem is that ki mere back me problem rehti he or mere pav me sujan aa jati he or kabhi kabhi mere hand or leg ki finger chipak jati he so pls mujhe is problem ka ilaj bataiye.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.