Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem I don't apply oil to my hair I wash my hair once in three day with normal water.please advice
Hi I am a 22 year old female. From childhood itself, I was having so much of stomach problems like pain, diarrhea, constipation etc. My mom told that alternate constipation & diarrhea issue please started when I was just 20 days old. I was unable to walk speedly & run from chilhood because a cramping stomach pain develops. I was unable to participate in dance, sports and such heavy exercises. We consulted many doctors including gastros. Done ct scan, barium test, endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy etc. Ulcer and kidney stone was diagnosed when I was 18 years. It has got cured. But this pain while running and all is still there. It became worst within last 1 year after the completion of my degree project. It was done in a hilly region and was really tough for me. Now the stool is normal daily. I am 158 cms tall & weight is just 44 kgs. I was losing my weight because of contipation & diarrhea. But since it is fine now I started gaining weight from 36 kg to 44 kg. But stomach pain while doing jobs which require little power is the main problem for me now. There is a please tenderness in the right, left and top side(most tenderness) of my tummy button. One doctor told that it is due to weak muscles & muscle spasms. I can' t even stretch my body now. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you for showing patience to read my problem
My height is 5'3 ft. How to increase my height? I am gonna be 17 years old in next Feb. And I am male.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from following problem: Gum of the teeth became raddish. Thin white layer on the gum of teeth. It is painful while I take spicy food with pepper. This is for more than two years. Regards.
Sir/mam , Can I eat honey and ghee with milk to gain weight. Suggest good Diet for weight gain but in less volume.(eggetarian)
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.