Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I got last period at april 26th 2017 but still now I did not get period .i have 2 years baby still feeding.
Sir/Madam, I have many girl friends. I do keep physical relationship with almost every one. I hate to use condom while having sex, so is there any other method for avoiding pregnancy?
Medam meri gf ka mc 6 ko aata tha bt hamne pichle mahine 13 ko sex kiya tha par abhi 14 tarik ho gayi mc nahi aaya hamne prega news se test ki do bar test negative aayi kya meri gf pregnant he?
I missed my period i.e. On 07.04.2018. I have unprotected sex on 05.04.2018 took pregnancy test on 20.04.2018 it was negative. Have some spotting on 25.04.2018. I have had a delivery in dec 2017 and breast feed my daughter in nights as I am working. I have pcod and thyroid also. My periods are regular till March. But this month I am having problem. What is the problem. Please help me. What should I do.
I am 26 mother of a child feel difficult to breath when I wear bra if I do not wear feel free my breast is soft n thin how to increase my breast? I feel like asthma which type of bra s comfortable?
I want to do sex with my girlfriend and she also want to do it with me but we r afraid from pregnancy so. Please help me to know what we have to do from that she will not pregnant n we can easily enjoy our first sex?
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy
5 Remedies From Ayurveda to Increase Libido And Combat Male Infertility
Men often search for ayurvedic treatment for reproductive weakness due to a loss of libido. A lack in desires and potency can not only harm a relationship physically but emotionally too. Such a situation can be embarrassing for both the partners. It can lead to dissatisfaction, stress and anxiety.
A Poor Libido Can Be Due To Several Reasons Such As:
- Having a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Lack of confidence.
- Loss of bond and feeling of attraction between partners.
- Compulsion to pursue relationship with somebody you don't like.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Certain habits like eating salty, spicy and hot food can increase pitta. This destroys semen and cause a decline in your libido.
- It could be that you are overindulged in such activities. Overindulgence leads to a decrease in the quantity of semen.
- Controlling sexual urges for a longer duration of time can also cause a loss of libido. As this leads to Veeryaavarodha, obstruction of semen.
As loss of libido is not a major issue, it is purely psychological and organic; you can rely on herbal remedy for male infertility caused due to this situation. Ayurveda has solutions for almost everything from minor indigestion to lowered male potency. It has been a part of Indian medicine since decades now. The best part about relying on Ayurvedic treatments is that they do not have any side effects.
Here is a list of five amazing Ayurvedic solutions that can enhance male potency safely:
Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogenic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng. You can use this herb to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility and lot more. Ashwagandha improves the functioning of body and nourishes nerves. It also allows the body to adapt to stress, which is a major cause behind libido.
Moreover, ashwagandha has an ability to strengthen reproductive system, restore male potency and desires. You can easily consume this herb with milk, water and honey.
Shatavari is also known as asparagus racemosus. It is efficient at enhancing female fertility. Shatavari nourishes the female reproductive organs such as ovum. It also promotes blood circulation, formation, reduce the risk of miscarriage, and increase chances of conception and hormonal imbalance.
Shilajit has been a part of ayurvedic treatment for male infertility since years. It is known to enhance the male potency and give a boost to desires and moods. Shilajit improves both quality and quantity of male sperms.
Intake of Shilajit would also support proper functioning of sex hormones and maintain a balance in performance. It should be the first choice for men looking to boosts libido naturally.
Garlic has immense advantages when it comes to ayurvedic treatments. This is used as an effective food item to enhance libido in both men and women. Intake of garlic improves the functioning of reproductive organs post damage caused by an injury or disease.
Salabmishri is a terrestrial plant. It helps in increasing stamina and overall performance of male body. This herb also aids in improving the quality of sperms ad promoting blood circulation to the penis.
You can depend on these herbs to boost libido in a short span of time in a natural or herbal way. Consumption of herbs would not cause any harm to your body. However, if you are already taking some prescribed medicines, it would be better to consult your physician before consuming any herbs.Moreover, make sure you have a healthy diet regime. Don't eat too much spicy or hot food items. Inculcate all the vitamins and minerals in your diet. You can also opt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
An Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.