Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 12 weeks pregnant and I want a d&c. What is the procedure of that I am confused some doc are saying that first baby is expelled out by Medicine and then d&c is done. Some saying some Medicine is given after 24 to 36 hours then d&c is done. But that med will not expel baby it only helps in stretching cervix. After they will perform d&c. What is this I am confused.
Hi doctor I am a 23 years old boy. Me and my x gf both are healthy and we don't have any kind of sexual doses too. We last had unprotected sex 2 month back. So I am getting married in a week. And my future wife is healthy too and me too, As we tested. So can I had unprotected sex with my wife. Is it ok to do. Can I get HIV. And I want to know what should be the time gap to have sex. Coz last I had sex 2 mnth ago with my x and now after 8 day I am going to have sex with my wife. So is it safe to have unprotected sex.
I am 24 year old. I have pcos. I got married 7 months ago. I am 5 to 6 weeks pregnant. I am getting pain in left side lower abdomen and pelvis but no bleeding. I had ultrasound scanning 10 days back and it showed only small cysts nothing else. Please help me why I am getting the pain. I am really worried about it.
Hi, I am married but I and my husband have a sex very less at least in 6 month is there any problem? please advise.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.
Hi doc I am married female trying to conceive from one year no problem was diagnosed during follicular study hsg sperm count all are normal but I have white discharge from 10 the day of my cycle till next period date can it affect my conception please help or suggest me any treatment or tablets so that I can get pregnant in next month.
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
My wife is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs now she is pregnant from last two months pls tell me our child may also be sensitive to these drugs If yes then pls suggested some ways to prevent our child from this drugs sensitivity.
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
Have you ever wondered about a situation in life– when you went to an important meeting or interview, well-prepared, still you fail to give a confident handshake or a smile, conveying an unnecessary bad impression? These incidences may indicate that you are suffering from lack of self-confidence, deep down in your surface.
Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares that the best way to develop self-confidence is not to act confident or to depend on mental diversions but to get rid of the unhealthy mental habits. Here are some unknown habits that can kill self-confidence:-
Being perfectionist can act both for and against the person. It can improve life skills like ability to scrutinize, revise and to maintain mental alertness for a task on the same time too much of perfectionism can develop conditional self-esteem. People tend to like themselves when they do well and they forget that nobody can do well, all the time.
To combat perfectionism, person should try to get rid of the “shoulds” and give themselves credit for trying. They should stop seeing mistakes as a disaster and should try to focus on the bigger picture and find more compassionate ways to view the situation.
THINKING ABOUT FAILURE
Some people develop a mental habit to look at life through the lenses of failure. Such a mental habit acts like a self-fulfilling prophecy. The person may start to act in an insecure manner that doesn’t inspire the confidence of potential bosses or customers, or they may start do a careless job because they know their work isn’t good anyway. To overcome a mind-set of failure the person needs to start accepting that every new opportunity in life is a fresh start and it holds a chance to learn from previous mistakes and act differently.