Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema PatniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I have dark skin tone and uneven skin of whole body. Please suggest me treatment of dark skin tone and uneven skin tone. Thanks.
I wanna get relief from acne/pimples and marks My skin color is getting lost suggest me some cream urgently for getting fairness.
I have a black skin tone. I want fair skin tone. Are there any medicine? If then prescribe. If any remedies that works truly. Please tell me in detail.
Hello! Dr. I'm 20 years Dr. I can not sleep properly in night n am awaking all night even nowadays I hve headache n dark eye circle which is not gud 4 me please Dr. Suggest me a gud treatment?
Is it necessary to apply acnemoist gel on face for life time. Actually I have used melacare cream for one month, after that my nose surrounding area become red ,so from that time I stopped the melacare cream after that my nose surrounding area become dark. I went to doctor for checkup my doctor prescribed me "onabet cream and acnemoist gel" Right now darkness disappeared. So my doctor told me, I have to apply acnemoist gel for lifetime, is it OK to apply. I am confused. So please help me.
I have many dark spot on my face, many cream I already applied for that but no result, please give me a good prescription for removing dark spot from my face.
Hello I had sex with my wife and used protection and after having sex she felt itching into her vagina because of condom oil and she felt stomach pain after 1 day. And from the 1 2 days she has a same problem she felt infection in her vagina and also she got fat on her tummy. Tell me wot to do. Some times she feel burn in her vagina.
My face is fully oil face After finishing my bath within 10 to 15 mts I feel myself that still I have not washed my face too oily.
Sir I want to improve colour texture of my face and I have black markings on my face. I use several medicines to remove it. So I request you prescribe some ayurvedic medicines.
I am 30 old women and I am thing and no healthy and my skin is very dull so please give me a help my fitness and skin make a glow.
My father aged 55 yrs. As per USG of whole abdomen report prostate is enlarged in size grade III and homogeneous in echotexture. It measure s 49.90 GM.(approx). Catherine is using. Dr. has already suggested 3 months medicine course or go for operation. please suggest whether we can for homeopath or allopathic or direct operation.
Can you plzz give m tips to get rid of dark circles. N suffering from hairfall. And have alot of pimples. Suggest how to get rid of dis.
My face is getting dry and peeling off. And most annoying is its getting whitish and stretchy is there any cream or lotion to get rid of this.
My face is very oily. What are the natural remedies I should take up to prevent from pimples and black heads, dark spots too? Any medicine?
I am 18 years old student. I have red eyes for over 7 days and not able to sleep in night . Also I have black dark circles under my eyes. What should I do to remove that black circles n to take a healthy sleep.
I have pigmentation on my face, I used a lot of medication but it is still there I am worry about it please tell me what should I do now?
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.