Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi.. My age is 22 and my marriage is 25th May 2014. Iam not getting pregnant and I want to know the reason. Please help me hw I will get pregnant. Please solve my problem pls. than Sir/madam.
I am a married person I have a baby girl also so now I want to conceive a baby boy. What should I do which food I have to use and other advice.
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place.
I have irregular periods from starting, I checked it wid Dr. She asked me for thyroid as well some other lower abdomen test. After checking reports there is no need of medicines if I wil loose my weight everything will b fine. But after some time I consult it wid some another Dr. She prescribed me some medicines on the basis if my earlier reports tb estil, progestil and metlong-500mg which I continued for almost 5 mnths den I stopped dem coz of my increasing weight. After leaving those medicines in feb 2014. I m hardly getting meses i. E 4 times in a year wid a very less flow 1-2 spoon blood hardly. Last flow I had in january. Please help me.
My wife undergo D & C last yr, after that her period cycle changed for the past 3 months she is in regular period, for this months her date not yet came almost 38 days why it happening?
Approximately 15-20% of couples worldwide have difficulties conceiving, and this can be due to many causes, including hormonal imbalances in one or both partners. Infertility has become a more serious problem in the past century, and its causes are mostly related to our way of life. Smoking, drinking and an unhealthy diet, together with high levels of stress, will definitely affect your ability to conceive, creating imbalance in your body. Homeopathic medicine is widely used as an alternative to conventional medicine, helping the body to treat itself and infertility homeopathic treatments are available for both men and women; there are many homeopathic medical journals that will attest to their efficiency.
Homeopathic medications for fruitlessness include an all-characteristic methodology. Discover the best vitamins, herbs and supplement mixes accessible to help you get pregnant actually.
Barrenness homeopathic medications are turning out to be more prevalent among couples who experience fruitlessness issues, since they are all-normal, work generally quick and are moderate in contrast with customary drug.
The most vital components of fruitlessness homeopathic medicines, which will work ponders much of the time of barrenness are the accompanying:
In spite of the fact that it may sound somewhat ungainly, it is really a solid eating routine arrangement, which is useful for ripeness, as well as numerous different advantages for your body. Most importantly, you ought to surrender smoking and drinking liquor, and attempt to lessen your caffeine admission. Eat whatever number natural products of the soil as could reasonably be expected; it is vital to just eat natural food, to stay away from herbicides or pesticides which cause harm to the body.
Homeopathic meds for infertility in females because of corrosive vaginal releases:
There are top-grade homeopathic drugs for infertility in females because of corrosive vaginal releases. These homeopathic pharmaceuticals for infertility in females are utilized where the vaginal releases are harsh, dangerous and slaughter the sperms. It is a homeopathic prescription for infertility in females when the vaginal release resembles the white of an egg, bitter, abundant and warm. In such cases, it supports simple origination. Next homeopathic pharmaceutical is shown for infertility in ladies who have harsh, bothering, rich, nectar shaded vaginal releases. The release likewise notices harsh.
Homeopathic medications for infertility in females due to excessively abundant or excessively drawn out periods:
Two superb homeopathic prescriptions for infertility in females from bountiful or delayed periods are there. One is fundamentally utilized when a female with infertility has excessively abundant and too dependable periods. The periods likewise show up before time. To endorse the other, the fundamental symptoms are early and abundant menses with infertility. Leucorrhea, paleness, shortcoming, tiredness and exhaustion may likewise endure with menorrhagia. Among these homeopathic solutions for infertility in females, one medicine is additionally recommended where a propensity for incessant premature births is available.
All the medicines have to be taken under the guidance of the experts.
- Life is a journey in between so many gets in and gets off in various stages of our life.
- But the fact is at the end we may have to depart alone.
- Meantime our karma too plays a prominent role in shaping the beauty of the life.
- So kindly not harm or hurt anyone either physically mentally or any means of any creatures in this world.
- As purely not the quantity of days speaks with individual, it is the quality of one's own attitude and conduct decides his destiny and to their generations ofcourse.
I am 25 years old before one week of my mensuration I had pain in my legs badly. Earlier it was a stomach ache but nowadays its leg pain and stomach ache both and mood swings too.
I am 40 years old. 10 weeks pregnant I am can you tell me is there any relationship b/W WHITE DISCHARGE DURING PREGNANCY AND BIRTH OF MALE CHILD. And can you tell me there r any effects for foetus due to white discharge. White discharge is good or bad.
Meri date 2 July ko aai thi uske baad humne 7 July ko without proctaion sex kiya tha after that I was taking unwanted 72 also. Mere periods abi tk nai aae or prega test 2 bar pahle or ek bar aaj kiya BT still negative 20 upr ho gye periods nai Aa rhe. Please koi medicines suggest kro plzz? Bht dar lg RHA h. Help me.
My last period is on 28 may and still not came. I get my ultrasound also the report is normal. I missed it because of excess of weight loss. So I took sysron and 3 tab for 3 days buy after having it I am feeling so uneasy, anxiety insomnia so is it the side effects or it's normal what should I do to get rid of these problem. Or after period this will be normal? Please suggest.
Please told me the safe age (total week ) of baby child through IVF for operation for baby and also told that it is necessary that the patient food processing not working well in this process of IVF at the age of 42 years.
I was operated for breast abcess last august (2015). As of nw I am nt feeding frm tat right breast but only from left side. My son is 9 month old nw. Lactation is happening in the operated breast but no engorgement. I don express it manually also to empty. Wil it cause any abscess further or any other health conditions.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
They say, not everything sweet necessarily leaves a sweet taste. True to that, sugar, whether brown or white, is often considered detrimental to health. Not only does it trigger glucose imbalance in the body, it also heightens the potential of cardiovascular diseases. However, if a comparison is drawn between white and brown sugar, the latter is assumed to be healthier. Brown sugar is essentially granulated sugar with molasses, so it contains greater amount of minerals and consequently is recommended over white sugar. Molasses, being a more natural constituent, reaps more health benefits in comparison to white sugar.
The usual process of manufacturing sugar involves extracting the juice from sugar cane, which then is centrifuged to form finer granules. Unlike white sugar, it goes into further processing; brown sugar is blended with molasses. This enhances the natural constituency of the sugar and makes it more refined. Brown sugar has certain explicit advantages. Often, white sugar includes synthetic flavors which may cause further damage to your health. As against this, brown sugar is slightly more beneficial.
Brown sugar comes with few other discrete advantages. A large number of weight watchers vouch for it. Compared to white sugar, brown sugar supplies a fairly reduced amount of calories. Moreover, brown sugar is surfeit in minerals. It provides one with a decent quantum of calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. With regard to taste, brown sugar has a quainter taste than white sugar. Brown sugar, on account of the greater proportion of molasses content, usually is less saccharine than white sugar.
While the minimal processing that goes into making brown sugar enhances its nutritive value, it really isn't a healthy alternative to plain sugar. True, it retains more health enzymes than plain sugar, but it does not really benefit your body. Many perceive that the hype around the health benefits of brown sugar is a marketing strategy and gimmicky stance to increase its market values.