Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SeemaYour feedback matters!
Using smartphone and laptop continuously daily causes visibility problem and causes to wear spectacle and what are the tips from which one can avoid specs coming early in life?
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
I am in class XI. I got hurt in my eyes 2 days before. Till now I get to see some black spots at the upper part only. So it's normal or something serious.
I am suffering from eye redness doctor told infection due to some insect entering my eye. I used moxifloxacin eye drops and neem tubes through doctor consultation after using it for three days the pain and redness minimized and after that I ate egg again the redness started and tears are coming like anything. Then again I used been tubes it got reduced. What r the foods to be avoided for these symptoms.
I have some allergy in my eye (called guheri/ anjanyari) in hinder. I faced this problem many time. Please tell me what should I do?
Dear Dr. I am suffering from a condition - myasthenia gravis and on medications since last 1 year (Azoran 75mg /day, Distinon 180mg/day, prednisolone 10mg, supracal 1000mg, clopidogrel 75mg) I had a thymectomy in April 2015 along with single by-pass (CABG), earlier immunosuppressant (mycept) was stopped and had myasthenic crisis in june 2015, hospitalized in ICU given pulse steroid shots (5), immunoglobulin therapy. February 2016 underwent cataract surgery - nuclear cataract. Generally anxious. Need your kind advise please on reducing stress and relieving the myasthenia.
Sir yesterday I take 3 times food 01 time orange juice 01 glass and 01 glass pomegranate juice 01 sweet. My Blood Sugar was 142. At 2030. Is this normal. Fasting BS level is always 120. Age 37 years Male.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.