Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Kale
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema KaleYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I was diagnosed with pcos on oct 2017 .took oval g for 20 days my periods was regular for upcoming months. Am try to conceive. Doctors prescribed me siphene .she examined me .follicles and evaluation of eggs are good. Then periods was regular upto jan 2018. Feb I did not got periods. I tested upt negative. I went to gynac. She prescribed meprate 10 mg. 5 days had morning and even on march 1st 2018. I had a mild spotting on march 10th. Still am getting spotting not periods. So I started gym on march 5th ,making strict diet. Could you please help me. Should I consult doctor again now?
Hello doctor, My bilirubin level is 10.5 and people tell me it's more. Now I have to started maintaining a strict diet with only consuming food like green grams, boiled rice and sugarcane juice. So how many days can I expect my bilirubin level to come to Normal and my jaundice to get completely gone?
I am 28 years old male .I have received my lab report stating my sugar level is 184 which should be 80 to 130 I guess and have vitamin D at 6.20 is this d sign of a problem?
I am a 22 Yr old boy. I had been suffering from sinus infection for more than 10 years. In dust, pollen season and winter, water like fluid continue to secretes from nose. I have tried in both homeopathy and allopathy but in vain. What should I do now? If operation is any solution to this problem.
Reason for early ejaculation .and how to improve the intercourse timings. Bcz it will ejaculate in 5 mts.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.