Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SeemaYour feedback matters!
During menstrual period she has taken Ipill for avoiding pregnancy. After that bleeding stopped for 2 days and then started again. Today is 7th day but still bleeding. Will it stop on its own, or some medicine required. If medicine required pls suggest.
Sir/madam if pregnant test is positive then which is the best treatment for initial stage (30 days) medical abort is 100% sure or not and how much it cost. Fees and tablets. whether unmarried couples are allowed in hospitals.
I had sex with my boyfriend and he word 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though i'm getting very scare of pregnancy and next day morning when I go to toilet 6 to 7 drops were bleeding i'm getting very scare please suggest me.
I would like to know which dalls and which vegetables are easily digestible and which are not. What about soya granules and tofu? we know that water melon etc. Are good in summer. Whaich fruits/veggoes we should avoid in certain seasons?
I am 5 + weeks pregnant. Suggest me health tips. From which I can loose weight n take care of my baby too.
I'm 22 year old. On March 3rd 2016 I delivered baby boy, it's c-section operation. After 2 months my regular periods stopped for 4 months. Suggest me something. Is it OK.
Sir/Madam, My wife is 6 months pregnant can I have sex with her for normal delivery. Others told have sex but I have fear how do to which position. How many times in a month. Pls give a solution.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My wife 40 years old had back pain are irritation for 3 days and checked with doctor. She checked and told there is a growth inside vagina. She took a biopsy check up. What will be the problem?
Hey, I have a irregular periods issues from past many days may I know what is the reason behind it and I think I'm gaining weight because of it. What is the medication for it.
Advantages and detail about Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeries
Though it is really quite embarrassing to discuss sex with teens, but it is very much essential so that they can get the right details. Parents and teachers should take the initiative of providing detailed sex education to teens.
In fact, nowadays, most of the modern schools are organizing sex-education as one of the primary subjects so that teens can come to know about the fundamentals of sex life. This education or knowledge is required so that the teens can maintain a completely healthy and hygienic sex life in future. Though this task is pretty challenging, but it can save the life of your child.
What are the major components of sex education?
Need for sex: The teens should know about the necessity of having sex and this is of greater importance. On the other hand, this aspect is treated as one of the most focused elements of sex education. Sex is a natural human desire and this desire need not be hidden or suppressed.
Knowledge about sexual arousal: The teens should have knowledge about sexual arousal. The reasons for sexual arousal should be explained in detail so that the sexual need can be properly understood. In this regard, the viewpoint of teens should also be asked, in order to make out as to whether they are getting the facts behind sexual desire or not.
Open discussion: You should not conceal any facts about sex rather you should openly discuss the same with teens so that they feel free and can come up with their queries. You got to explain when and how sex is needed and how human health can be maintained by doing sexual interactions. Only scientific and logical explanations should be given so that the teens can have a clear conception rather than acute confusion.
Solving various questions: There are some common questions that are related to sex life and those questions are to be discussed thoroughly so that the teens can get proper understanding. The answers need to be illustrated properly for removing unwanted confusions from the minds of the teens.
Organizing special sex programs: Different useful programs or events are organised so that the teens can grab innumerable details about the sex life. The major aspects are focused and explained by professional experts. These kinds of sex oriented programs are highly suitable for both parents and their teenage kids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 19 years old nd having Periods from 5 years and and my cycle is having 5 to 6. Months so please tell me what should I eat? please give me ans. Is it normal or not?
Hey I had protected sex on 9 june and 5 jun is the last date of my periods now I had urine pregnancy test that is negative I also take a course of meprate to get my periods but no result now after 7 days m taking misoprostol and mifepristone to get my periods suggest me is it right please help me.
I have a report of beta - HCG (BHCG) The value is <0.100 mIU/mL My last date is on 24/8/2016 this is also for 2 days only I DOES this test on 23/9/2016 But on 1st October I had menstruation normal bleed for 2 days only Can you pls tell me this report is positive or negative? I am pregnant or not? I also does my whole abdomen ultrasound but there is not written about pregnancy My body is going heavy What to do? I have also does UPT (urine preg test) two times before beta HCG Both the times the report was negative.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.