Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GuptaYour feedback matters!
I just rubbed my penis with my wife's vagina from the outside unprotected. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Or any chance of sexually transmitted diseases?
Hello doctor I am married person and I am happy with single life partner in my life and I am getting confused that having a sex without any protection is safe with single partner?
I am 26 years old I am trying for baby since 1 yr. My period is irregular ,my doctor suggests me follicular study .at 10 day my right ovary 8 mm and left is 7 mm and endometrium t/t is 5.2 and 13 day rt ovary nd left ovary is same size and endometrium t/t is 6 mm. After that my doctor giving me hcg5000 I.u injection .Tell me that injection increases my follicle size? And when I am ovulating? Suggest me any medicine and treatment for increase my follicle size soon. And this injection is safe for me or not?
I am married for 1.5years and I am 28 years old. My menstruation cycle was regular but this year in april menstruation did not occurred. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 for three months. Those three months my period was regular. I stopped taking pill after 3 months and my due date was 2.8. 2015. But till now it does not happened. I had thick vaginal discharge and muscle pain like I have before my period. Now watery discharge is happening. I had last unprotected sex on 2.8. 15. My home pregnancy test comes out negative on 9.8. 15. What should I do? Am I pregnant? is there anything serious about it? Pls suggest.
I had an unprotected sex after 42 days of my delivery c section. What could I do to not conceive again.
1) Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. - If you are experiencing nausea, uncreased heart rate, headache, dizziness or flushed skin, your body needs hydration. Drink water immediately, plain water, plenty of water.
2) Aam Panna - It is delicious as well as beneficial for the health. Made by boiling raw mango and mixing with spices like pepper, black salt and coriander along with mint, all of which help in cooling our bodies.
3) Buttermilk - It rehydrates your body immediately. It is also a good source of probiotics and helps in replenishing the body with necessary minerals and vitamins.
4) Coconut Water - If your job requires you to travel much, take time for yourself and stop by any roadside coconut water seller. Do this at least once in a day, more if you can. This water is not only good for your skin and hair, but is also refreshing and filling.
5) Onion Oil - A simple way to bring down your body temperature is by dabbing onion oil behind your ears and on your chest. Raw onion used in salad and chutneys are also known to have a cooling effect.
6) Frequent Showers - Have frequent baths. If you are outdoors throughout the day, never miss having a bath at the end of the day. This will cool your body and ensure you sleep well too.
7) Summer Fruits - Stock your refrigerator with summer fruits ? watermelon, melon, lychee, mangoes all have high water content, and are excellent means to replenish body fluids.
Cick on 'Consult' if you have any more questions on how you can beat the heat.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello Doctor, My Mother's menstruation cycle is not getting stopped. her age is 43 yrs, She got her periods January 1st 2015 and then it continued for almost 8 days, later it stopped for 5-6 days and again started, this continued till date. Due to this her haemoglobin reduced to 4.5. So our family doctor suggested to get her admitted in hospital and get the blood transfusion done. So we admitted her on 28/01/2015 and continuous 3 days the blood transfusion was done. In total there were 3 bottles blood transfused in her body. Along with the blood transfusion Pause-MF tablets were given just to stop her bleeding, as her bleeding was heavy. Also through saline Pause injection was given. This procedure made her HB rise till 10 and also bleeding stopped, but as the injection course was over the bleeding started again in heavy manner. We consulted one Gynaecologist who gave us solution to insert Mirena Device which would stop her bleeding and other Gynaecologist suggested to remove the Uterus. So my question is which procedure would sense effective in case of this problem? Will Mirena insertion be suffice? Will it have any side effects in future on my Mother's body? Also when we are supposed to remove the uterus? Does it have any side effects on post removal? If yes then please let me know. Below are the details of the sonography reports and blood reports. HB previously: 4.5 HB current : 10 Pap Smear Test : Normal Sonography details: Clinical profile: Menorrhagia Uterus is anteverted and measures 120*59*83 mm The endometrail echo is central and is thick (17.9mm hperplasia) No focal/diffuse uterine abnormality seen. A well defined this walled cyst with clear contents is seen in the right ovary. It measures 52*39mm. The left Ovary is (32*17mm) looks normal. No andnexal abnormality is seen. There is no free fluid see in the cul-de-sac. IMPRESSION : Bulky uterus with a thick endometrial echo. For further avaluation. Right ovarian cyst. Tablets given to stop her bleeding: Xamic (2 times a day) course for 3 days. Just need a avdvise on which would be the right procedure to be followed? Mirena or Uterus removal and also its side effects ans future complications if any? Thanks
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor It is my 19wk of pregnancy, please suggest wat r the precautions shud I take also inform abt the nutritional diet. Thnks.
Hello sir We had a sex during period time and she lost virginity and on last day (3rd Feb) of her period she took ipill. Then we had sex on 12th next time. She should be come in period on 2nd March and today almost 13 day left after period date But my wife till not come in period. Then my wife checked 2 time did pregnancy check by trips n then she did again 3rd time pregnancy test by medical trips on 10th March. All time it was negative. If it's negative how can happened she didn't come in period.
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old female we are consulting the gynecologist for infertility. She told me to come by 3rd day of your next period. Today is my 3rd day but she was in leave. What should we do? Shall I consult any other doctor? Please reply asap.
You know that, hiv / aids, it is the most commonly seen sexually transmitted disease observed in today's modern era.
Severity of it is increasing too.
There are new and new researches going on over it and trying to find out its permanat cure. But believe me, till today no cure cure has been found out.
There are upcoming new arvs (anti-retro viral) therapies, but those are just palliating the for a time being. Again the cycle goes on and then finally nothing comes out of it. Patient ends carrying this or due to it. Those arvs gives palliation to patient, like, chemotherapy gives palliation to cancer patients but ultimately only the life span is increased to 2 to 5 or 7 yrs. Not more than it.
But here I would like to say that there is its cure available in homoeopathic medicines, through which I have cured more than hundreds of patients and giving results such as hiv test negative. Though I haven't got 2-3 patients good result and I could not help them, but still patients are getting relief and getting good results.
And nothing more gives happiness to hiv patients, when they see their results negative with their eyes. So now there are chances for its cure which is considered as hopeless to be cured.
" hope for hopeless disease"-- one can say.
Here you have chance to get your test negative again.