Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Chopra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ChopraYour feedback matters!
My daughter 17 years of age has acute pain during first day of periods. Please advice some suitable medicine for instant relief. As she has to go for school and tutions. And some diet chart as she gets pimples all over body and hips also before her periods except face
Many time I observed that after few days of birth the child died. What is the reason and what step should take prevent from death? please suggest.
Sir I have done unprotected sex after 4 day of my periods .my period was started on 24 and over on 26 and I have done unprotected sex on 28. Can I get pregnant plzz help me.
I had a miscarriage in January, my last two period have been really heavy, is it supposed to be like that and will my other periods be like that?
Hi, On 05/05/18 l had my period on 13/05/18 my boyfriend tried to break my hymen but without any success on 14/05/18 l felt my breast swelling on 20/05/18 l started to feel pain on my pelvis my breast pain was no more and l had a lot of discharge coming out of my vagina on 23/05/18 l had back pain during the not and my pelvis hurts wen l even sneeze or cough my chest hurts do very bad on 24/05/18 my vagina feels so dry and l have no discharge please help ne as soon as possible please could l be pregnant l need a satisfying answer l do not be pregnant.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.