Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ChopraYour feedback matters!
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cod problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH Ab thoda kam h 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. Mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar de last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho Dr. Tablet khate hun to perid hota h nahi khate to nahi hota m to kafi saalo s tablet kha rahe the ab thik kyun nahi h period Dr. Please help me.
My marriage is 5 month old, me and my wife never use condom and any pill, sex life is healthy, but my wife no pregnant pls help me and any treatment of pregnancy.
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Apart from this I have severe pain in my leg or both legs at night which makes it very hard for me to sleep. Thr pain is painful and it is like headache. Ive suffered from no injury whatsoever in my life and indulge in no sports or any hard vigorous exercise which can leave an impact. My mother who is 45 also suffers from leg ache apart from me. Please help me. WhT could be the reason for this.
Hi I'm 21 weeks pregnant and now I'm having cough I'm also having head ache and running nose due to it. I need to know is it safe to use Vicks vapour now. Will it effect my baby if I apply it over my nose and inhale it. Some one please help me. If possible please suggest me what could I do so that I could get rid of cough.
I am 29, year old and is pregnant by 6, weeks 3, days. My USG has shown foetal pole and a size of 1.6,cm according to my USG done on 19.12.2016. But there was no heart beat found yet. Also I am bleeding lightly not as heavy as menstruation but significantly light. Need help.
Hi 4 months before, I kept coppr t. I have 9 months baby by cesearin. So now my periods are irregular. Body pain, back pain also. what can I do now? what are the other options for safety?
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
My wife had a miscarriage on last november. Now we found out that she is pregnant. Her last periods was on aug 7. What precautions we should take for a successful pregnancy. Should she take any progesterone supplements as a safety measure.
I am 41 yes old from last few months I am not having my regular periods. For that I had eaten overal tablets & it became regular but as I stopped eating overall after one month again I stopped my periods. Now what to do?
I just wanted to know if a guy touches his penis and then touch vagina is there a chance of pregnancy? If yes how to avoid pregnancy through natural ways.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
Hello doctor, my wife is feeling tired after she climbs one floor and after her kitchen work. She has also lost her weight in this few months. When checked her hb count was 8.5. What can be done. Please advice.
After taking an emergency contraceptive pill when should I expect my next periods. If I got two internal periods for 3 days after a week frm taking pill. Nd my last month period date was 25 oct. I got first internal bleeding on 7 nov nd then week later. When should I expect my nrml mensuration cycle.
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
Is there any side effect of MT Pills Kit for 40 days pregnant lady. Is it have any side effect for future pregnancy Pls suggest as soon as possible.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries include producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.