Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ChawaraYour feedback matters!
She sex without precaution. But she does not release sperm inside. Is there any chance to become pregnant. She's period date is tomorrow. And she's worried about it.
How to increase weight during pregnancy. Iam in my 13th week of pregnancy, till now I have not gained proper weight. Is this normal or do I need to consult regarding this issue.
I am getting marriage at my first night is it necessary that I have to wear a condom or I go for direct because I heard that without a condom it may cause STD due that I am afraid so please suggest.
1. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly
2. Drink Hot and Warm Beverages; Add mint or ginger to tea
3. Moong Dal is recommended food during the rainy season because it is easy to digest.
4. Take good quantity of Garlic, Ginger, Hing, Jeera Powder, Pepper, Haldi and Dhania because these spices help improve digestion and immunity.
5. Avoid stale food and prefer freshly cooked food
6. Drink only filtered and boiled water. Don’t keep the water for long.
One tube of My wife had removed due to ectopic pregnancy 4 years ago.Now we r facing challenges in conceiving as other tube is also weak.Pls guide whether it is curable or shud v go for IVF?
My gynac has given Letroz (letrozole tablets) along with Alivher ES (sildenafil citrate and estradiol valerate tablets). On cycle day 5 my follicle size was 14 mm, can I conceive in this month?
Loss of libido in men :
Lack of desire in men can be of either physical or psychological origin
Alcoholism – quite common.
Abuse of drugs such as cocaine.
Obesity – quite common; slimming down will often help.
Anaemia - unusual, unless the man has been bleeding for any reason.
Hyperprolactinaemia the pituitary gland produces too much of the hormone prolactin.
Prescribed drugs – particularly proscar (finasteride), a tablet used for prostate problems and also medications affecting the brain.
Low testosterone level – contrary to what many people think, this is uncommon, except in cases where some injury or illness has affected the testicles.
Any major disease such as diabetes.
An underactive thyroid gland.
Depression – very common.
Stress and overwork.
Hang-ups from childhood.
Serious relationship problems with your partner.
Get physical check-up, and also any blood tests which the doctor thinks necessary, like a blood count or thyroid tests.
Dhea: short for dehydroepiandrosterone, this neurotransmitter is required for the production of testosterone, the hormone that can rev up sex drive.
Low energy shock wave therapy.
Yoga and meditation.
Bupropion: this antidepressant works by increasing levels of dopamine and norepinephrine, two hormones essential to arousal.
Viagra: for those whose sexual dysfunction is related to taking antidepressants.
I have taken urine pregnancy test and it has showed negative. But still there is no period should I take it as a final answer or I should test again.
My friends age 30 married life 4 years she suffered poor egg released .amh hormone level 0.19 .fertility centers drs advice will go for ivf. What is solution of amh level hormone increase. Past I'll ness irregular periods. 3 months pregnant abortion.
Hi Pcod n pregnancy related issue Got married n still finding it difficult to conceive Currently on metformin treatment.
I am 25 years old lady. I have sivier stomach pain during periods. And vomiting also. What will I do for this?
Hello I have got abortion I am 28 years old after abortion 2 months periods went smoothly 3 month it's not getting period if any pregnancy s there I need to abort r what how com it possible what I should please again I cnt do abortion because I can't bear pain of abortions during pills so please suggest me I am getting scarce whole nite I didn't sleep coz off tension.
Hi. Last cycle I underwent follicular study .and on my 12th day it was 11 mm. Post wic it dint grow. I used siphene tablets from day two. Could you tell me the reasons for not growing.
My wife after delivery 5 month. Delivery cesarean. My wife body than very go to slim what is the reason?
I am 25 years old female, recently married. From 3 months my period is coming within 12-15 days. Feeling tired. Is there anything serious about this?
My body colour is pure white, but my face is very dark. What is the problem? When I was 24 years old. My color is good and fair. This problem from last 3 years. Due to this I can't go out in crowd. Any medical treatment to cure this in short period. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks.Please suggest.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"