Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Seema Chawara

Gynaecologist, Delhi

500 at clinic
Dr. Seema Chawara Gynaecologist, Delhi
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Seema Chawara
Dr. Seema Chawara is one of the best Gynaecologists in Krishna Nagar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Seema Chawara at Ashok Nursing Home in Krishna Nagar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Seema Chawara on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ashok Nursing Home

Shop No. F3/15, F-3/16, Vijay Chowk, Krishna Nagar. Landmark: Near ICICI Bank ATM, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Seema Chawara

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Having irritation in vagina before & after periods . Done all test Paper smear / Sonographic but nothing found . Dr are also not able to find out the issue . Pl help

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
I need to examine you. As you have not mentioned your age, it could be hormone related issue. If you are > 40 yrs, you can apply estrogen cream inside vagina.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor a female having age 31 yrs. But have no interest in sex. Is this a problem?

Sexologist, Ahmedabad
Hello anybody who have less sexual desire needs to consult a quslified sexologist. There are multiple reasons. She needs counselling and might need sone blood test to rule out any organic cause. Good luck!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 22 years old, my problem is facial hair growth and during my periods only a little blood is coming (In the form of mucus) At the time of urination only. What should I do.?

DNB (Dermatology)
Dermatologist, Udupi
You need to have a thorough checkup from a gynecologist. You may have to undergo ultra sound scanning and couple of blood test mainly hormonal to find ou the reason for your period problem and also for the facial hair growth, facial hair growth per say can be treated with laser hair reduction using diode laser or long pulse nd: yag laser by a qualified dermatologist. Needs multiple session of treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, bronchitis/ asthma can be treated well with homoeopathic medicines completely, only need to be regular with the medication and avoid those foods/ things to which you are allergic to for sometime. Keep taking your already on going medication, reduce it gradually and slowly once homoeopathic starts acting. Take bakson's astha-aid drops/ 10-15 drops in 1/2 cup water/ thrice d day for 1 month. Report me back after a month.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How To Loose Breast Fat With Home Remedies

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
How To Loose Breast Fat With Home Remedies

How to lose breast fat with home remedies?

There are many home remedies that can help to reduce breast fat. Unlike prescription drugs, they don’t cause any side effects and since they make use of household ingredients, you can prepare them anytime at your kitchen shelf.

Here are some remedies for losing breast fat:

Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds have a very high amount of omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce the level of estrogen in the body. With less estrogen in the body, the breast size is reduced. Tip – just mix a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a glass of hot water and drink it once daily. 

Fenugreek – Fenugreek seeds can help to tone the breasts and make them look smaller. Just soak 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them in a grinder to obtain a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your breasts and rinse with water after 10 minutes. Do this twice a week for smaller breasts. 

Ginger tea – Ginger helps to speed up the metabolism of the body and burn all the excess fat. Breasts are composed of adipose fatty tissue and this too gets burnt when the fats in the body are burnt. Boil 1½ cup of water in a pan and add a tablespoon of ginger root to it. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and sip it as tea. You may add a teaspoon of honey for added benefits. One cup of ginger tea every day is enough for reducing breast fat.

13 people found this helpful

Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Wait for one week then do the urine pregnancy test to confirm the status of pregnancy and follow further treatment according to the results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to stop pregnancy by medicine and without using condom. please tell precautions to be taken.

General Physician, Faridabad
copper t is the best for you. get it inserted by a doctor . whenever you want pregnancy , get it removed. in my opinion oral pills should be avoided. it will help you. welcome for further help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am a lady. I have severe pain in my both breast from one years. What is the cause of this and what I can do for it.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Breast pain may normally before period or after period or mid period, not for every one only for few members, and when tumors are there then also you will get the pain to know first you go for scanning for breast then we can decide the treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, my daughter suffers from menorrhagia for the last fourteen years, since her periods started. Her period starts but doesn't stop on its own. She is advised by the doctors to take primolut-n to stop it. She gets relief for one or two months and again the same problem. All test done. Everything normal. Slight pcod. It is also a recent development. Please help. Her age is 29. She is married for four years. No kids.

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Causes of menorrhagia there are many possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding. They include: hormonal imbalance, particularly in estrogen and progesterone; this is most common in adolescents who recently began their periods and women who are getting close to menopause. Hormonal imbalance may also occur if there is a problem in the function of the ovaries. Fibroids or noncancerous tumors of the uterus; fibroids typically occur during childbearing years. Miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy -- the implantation of a fertilized egg outside the uterus, such as in the fallopian tube use of blood thinners problems with a non-hormonal intrauterine device (iud) used for birth control adenomyosis, a condition in which the glands from the lining of the uterus become imbedded in the muscular wall of the uterus; this is most likely to occur in middle-aged women who have had several children. Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid), an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and other organs of the reproductive system uterine, ovarian, and cervical cancer; these are rare but possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding. Other medical conditions that can prevent normal blood clotting, including liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, and bleeding or platelet disorders. Use homeopathic drug like trillium pendulam 200 three doses.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I'm a 21 years old female. I've irregular menstrual cycle, also have hair growth on my face. I'm getting fat day after day. What should I do? Is this a disease?

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have irregular periods. I advise you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid non veg and eggs. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Keep your weight normal as compared to your height. This will help you in your problem.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a single working girl living in Delhi from last 4 years. My breasts are lumpy in nature. Presently I'm on medication, taking treatment of hormonal imbalance. It's been (just) 3 months of the treatment. I've had (sometimes) irregular cycle of my periods, & during those days pain is almost excruciating. From last 6 months I've had a strange problem of having pain in my breasts. Upon (even little) stimulation, I can feel the tingling sensation & afterwards pain. Now lumps are more clear, so clear that I can feel them now & upon touching them pressingly, it hurts, also in one breast (my right one) I feel more pain. Earlier it wasn't like this. I've done the relevant tests done & the reports of those tests (Serum Prolactin, USG breasts & abdomen, TSH, Urine culture & Blood culture) are okay (if not normal) so to speak. Doctor has said it's the issue of hormonal imbalance which is causing this problem of pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. But I'm afraid. I feel fearful of some major physical ailments which might be causing such conditions. I'm so afraid that these days I'm continuously thinking about it. I want to know what can be cause of - pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. & how it can be taken care of? Please provide correct and relevant information.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user hi sorry to hear about your problem. I think this is in relation to your stress & anxiety that is leading to hormonal imbalances. I would strongly suggest to regularise your working hours have enough rest & do concentration through yoga 30 min daily along with your medications that will definately help u. Any further queries & problems welcome to consult anytime dear thanks regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
Superfoods like avocado fenugreek flax seeds to be taken in natural form for example fenugreek is good for diabetes and flax seeds good for heart but the f it is processed mixed or seasoned with some thing it cease s to be superfood.

Hello m sunny 23 years old ,just wanted to try gay sex and did big mistake, had sex wid a guy, ive used condom while anal sex and dint used while oral, is there any chance to get hiv? I am hell scared, after the meet got sick 2 time its been 1n half month or so, wht should I do now? Please help.

MBBS, PG Diploma (HIV Medicines)
HIV Specialist, Surat
Extremely Less chance of getting HIV infection but chance is there. To relieve your anxiety you can go for HIV testing.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 21 yrs old and am 74 kgs and my height is 5.6 . I have irregular periods.Please help me to reduce my weight and am having hypothyroidism since 6 months.

Post Graduate Diploma In Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi, in thyroid apart from the medication it is important to follow a personalized diet plan and do activities/exercise as per the body frame. Your diet counselling would involve taking into account your thyroid malfunction and avoiding certain goitrogens from the diet. For personalised diet consultation do get in touch with me privately on lybrate.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am 1 20 years I missed my periods fr 2 months now I consumed about 2-3 delay tablets after I got my chumps to stop it and it got stopped after that I got intercourse with my partner n consumed an ipill with 72 hrs BT after that its been 2 months I did not get my chumps please help!

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Irregular use of the pills which are hormone preparations are the cause of delayed periods and you should get it in a week or have to do check up
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old. Recently I did ultra sound, thickened endometrium was found in reports. Apart from these everything is normal. My periods are very heavy but not painful. My haemoglobean is 9.2. And blood pressure is always very low. And I am also suffering from severe hair fall since 10 years. My gynacologist giving me drosmac 20. Please suggest me. About all these problem.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Hi , If you will be disciplined then cure is possible. Take reckeweg german natrum mur 1m single dose in a morning. Calc phos 3x (sbl co.) / 6 tabs, / 3 weeks anar juice daily 2 times. 2 boiled eggs daily morning to increase the % of rbc. All boiled food in lunch and dinner for just 1 month. No acidity expected. You will be cured in app 1.5 months. No further medicine reqd. Food cont for 3 months.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend have taken 2 emergency contraceptives in a month, she is 20 years of age. What will be the expected delay of the period?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
There are various causes affecting menstruation. You need to immediately consult me privately. I can prescribe some tests to identify the causes and treat accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor. I am 23f married from 1.5 years. I'm having higher Amh level. My Amh level is 11. Nd also having pcod problem. We are trying to conceive through iui. Please guide for reducing Amh level and to increase the chances of conceive.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
hi,in PCOD it is expected to have increased AMH level.Drugs given to control your PCO will take care of your problem.Exercising is a good way to control both.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed